BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Madalena N.
This product was absolutely horrendous. It left my face greasy and sticky. My hands would be slippery and it has a gross texture to it. I got it from Influenster but the primer was just absolutely horrible
Miranda G.
Keller, VA
I love this primer! It's sooo cheap and works amazing. It helped my makeup go on really even and made my face look almost flawless. It did have SPF in it but I never tested it out. I'll definitely purchase again!
Ciara G.
Costa Mesa, CA
NOT FOR ME! This was the worst primer for my face due to my oily and combination skin. Yes, it does have sun protection but this wasn’t a very good product. It went horrible with my foundations as well.
Kara H.
Fort Polk, LA
One of my all time favorite face primers. Keeps my face hydrated, with easier makeup application. Keeps my face soft as well. The price is excellent and the packaging is great as well. Would recommend.
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the first primer I have ever used an I love it!!! Draws an oily appearance I normally get with my foundation away and makes my make up last all day! I’ll stick with this and would definitely recommend!
Jody B.
Tucson
This is a really good primer good for all skin types does the job X10 I highly recommend it the packaging is really cute as well give it ah try so you can see what you have been missing ladies 😍😘😘😍😘😍🙈
Sarah J.
Gainesville
Excellent, classic primer from the drugstore. Spreads well and looks like a nice filter under makeup. I like the spf, although remember to apply an actual spf layer! It’s easy to blend and feels nice of the skin. Good for the price.
Haley C.
This covers my skin very easily and does not take a lot of product. You can feel that you have it on but it does not feel heavy and suffocating to your skin. It also hold my make in place very well.
Kayla A.
red boiling springs
I first starting buying this a couple years ago at Walmart it last me about a month it’s very easy to apply and blend together.. there is nothing bad I could say about this product .. it’s one of the best primers I have ever used..
Rosalee T.
soddy-daisy
I love this primer! It minimize pores, smooth out my skin and control oil. It holds up foundation well. The only con I have is that it does feel a bit like silicon. I would recommend to a friend!!
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?