BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Lauren D.
Easton, PA
I tried this primer and at first didn't think I was going to like it since it was very silicone feeling. I have used this product ever since I first picked it up 4 months ago. It has become my go to primer. It helps my foundation glide on easily and fill in my pores. I would highly recommend this primer for the price and performance.
Christine W.
Amherst, NY
If you are a beginner with makeup and just getting the basics this is a good starter. It's good for most skin types and goes on nicely. It isn't the greatest with hiding pores. I would buy it again but I have fallen in love with smash box primer. Primer is a must during makeup routines and it takes time to find the one that works for you.
Nathaly M.
This primer is really good. Unlike others i have used it is quite easy to apply and blend and it does help to hide pores and such. I would say it doesn't have much sun protection but it's okay. The only thing i didn't like at all was that to me it was like more oilier than others i have used. But still is so far the best one i have used.
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is wonderful! It's only about $4 and it works wonderfully! It's not oily or sticky, it's perfectly textured and really sets my makeup; as well as makes my contour more pigmented! Love.
Sarah H.
Saint Joseph, MO
I tried this product on a whim because I was curious about a primer/sunscreen combo and I absolutely love it! It works just as well as some of the more expensive primers I have tried in the past but with the classic E.l.f. low low price tag. It blends like a dream and really allows my make-up to make it the whole day. I would and have recommend this product to many many friends!
tima e.
Boston, MA
Wearing this made my makeup look amazing. I don't have very large pores so it didn't really effect how mine looked and I also did not go out in the sun much so it didn't matter. It lasted me all day and it looks so good in the light with my foundation and overall really helped me glow on my performance day. The only problem I do have with it that it smells kinda funky but it was worth it in the end because i was able to take some really cute selfies !
Jess V.
Austin, TX
I received this in a Vox Box and I really like it. It feels like it may be greasy coming out of the tube, but once you apply it you have a lovely, lightweight base for foundation or tinted moisturizer. It helps a lot with fine lines and overall wearability, but it doesn't minimize pores around my nose the way some primers do.
ShaQuee A.
Salem, NJ
This product first comes off as a little oily, it feels like grease. But since I have naturally dry skin, I needed the extra moisture. I used just a little, but a squirt on your finger goes a long way, you don't need to over do it. The price was within my budget as well, I scored an add on version of it on Amazon, and it's been my number one primer since. When I run out, I will buy more. Make up applied on top of this primer goes on flawlessly, since when I smile you can no longer see fine lines and wrinkles. I would recommend
Hailey D.
Lake Charles, LA
I bought this about a year ago and only used it a handful of times. I didn't really know what primer was and wasn't doing my makeup too often. The only thing I really remember was that the first time I used it my face reacted to it. It kind of burned and itched for a while after applying. I only remember it doing that the one time though. I have a smashbox primer sample that I'm about to finish up, so when I do I'll give this guy a shot again.
Bennetta F.
Alva, OK
I love this primer! I was sad when I ran out of my expensive version by smashbox when I found this at my local Wal-Mart . I figured for the price it couldn't hurt to try it out and it definitely is comparable and does exactly what my high end version did. I am converted to elf . The price and the way this performs on my skin perfectly are what won me over!
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?