BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Ana S.
San Jose, CA
I personally love e.l.f products! this Face Primers is what i usually use on a daily basis without any make up. the smoothness that it gives is fantastic. My face is not oily or dry, and it works great for me. Totally recommend it.
Candy S.
New Braunfels
Honestly this primer is the best ! Comes in handy for everything you need and after I wash my face I apply it and it's fantastic and keeps my makeup on all day !
Jamille R.
Scarsdale, NY
Meu Primer favorito! Ele seca na pele conforme você vai espalhando instantaneamente você sente sua pele preparada para a maquiagem. Você sente os poros fechados.
Madison F.
Would definitely recommend this product for anyone to use, pros are it has spf in it which helps with sun, is a little long lasting, 50/50 helps with pores, and I would buy again and I would buy for someone else
Nychole S.
Georgetown
If you're looking for a good primer.. look no further! This one is amazing! Everyone gives me so many compliments on how my finished make up looks and it is all thanks to my primer!!
Caitlyn T.
my favorite primer ever. i love elf and their primers are literally so amazing. they smell great and feel great on your skin. i love them and most definitely recommend them to everyone because they’re actually that great and so worth it for the low price.
Erin D.
Brandon, MS
I love this product because it has sunscreen in it and it also keeps my makeup on all day. It has a good finish and it isn't too expensive. It lasted all day with my makeup.
Jackie A.
Irving, TX
This is an amazing primer. It's very soothing and makes your skin so soft. It's very comparable to the hourglass mineral veil primer which is like $60. This is an affordable option at the drugstore. 10/10 would recommend.
Scarlet D.
Love this product. It may not leave you with that thick, slick, silicon feeling must face primers do and give you a flawless porefilling finish. But, this product does work hand and hand with any B.B. cream.
Misha W.
Loretto, KY
This stuff feels like high end department store primer with about a $6.00 buck price. Seriously I wear foundation that is a littler more pricy and pair it with this primer and my skin looks flawless!
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?