BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Courtney T.
Farmington
This is not the best primer however it does do a fantastic job for the price!! Tarte is my all time favorite and if I'm out of it, this is what I use. I love this stuff for the cost.
victoria d.
This is my everyday primer I'm so in love with this brand of primer it leaves the face feeling like silk. This was the first primer I actually bought and feel in love with.
Being someone with super dry skin, this one leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized while still making my skin look smooth. Also makes my foundation stay on all day!
Paige J.
Crestwood, Illinois
Made my face way too oily which then made all of my makeup oily as well. I have a dry oily skin combo so it worked in a few spots but my oily areas became a real problem.
Titeanna W.
Jamaica, NY
This is actually the first primer I've ever bought! I seriously recommend this primer. Especially if you're not trying to pay the big bucks. It's super affordable and works just as good as the high end brands. It's a must have !
Kay R.
Tyler, TX
I wanted to try a primer but wasn't so sure which one to choose. I've got mix combination skin, Oily/dry. So its hard to find the right products that don't over oil me or don't add to my dryness. Anyway, I picked one other brand first but then turned the corner to find Elf, looked them over, compared the two primers and went with Elf (being the same long lasting primer and cheaper) I'm so freaking happy I went with Elf primer. It works amazing!! My skin isn't extra oily or dry. Feels nice and smooth and I can't help but want to touch my face (lol). My makeup stayed on all day, nothing creased or rubbed off. Softness was there all day until I took everything off! I LOVE this primer!!
Geovana V.
Hi, how are you ELF I have a very good effect I always step under the skin and it gives a very good result at the end of the makeup so I like it like it has a mineral primer it is incredible and the mega recommend it. Xoxo😘❤
I love this stuff! My skin tends to be a little on the dry side so putting this on before my usual makeup routine gives it that extra bit of moisture I need. It also leaves a clean surface for my makeup without all the dry skin.
Kimberly B.
This primer is cheap in cost and good in quality! I have to add alittle more then some of the others I have tried but over all it's great! Leaves your skin feeling soft and your mAke up goes on even and stays fresh for hours!
Anna K.
Everett
Probably the most favorite primer of all times , will recommend for any skin types applies soft and makes your face glow and makes the foundation wayyy easier to apply.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?