BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Taylor S.
Louisville, KY
So far I haven't had any problems with it, but I need to compare it to a well known "bad" primer to see how it compares. However, my makeup has looked flawless thus far
Samantha S.
It's okay. Even for the cheap price I don't think you get nearly enough product and the packaging is incredibly deceptive in making you think you get WAY more than you do. The product itself is okay. e.l.f. Mineral Infused Face Primer- Large
Alexa D.
A very okay primer. Easy to apply, I like the fact it's in a pump, can hold makeup to the skin decently, but feels just so incredibly silicon-y to the point where it's uncomfortable. Also, I had only had it for a month, and now when I pump it out, it's thick and grossly chunky, but you can kind of work with it. It's fine for a very, very cheap primer to be used a few times or in a pinch.
Alexis H.
Manassas, VA
I really like this face primer! It made my skin smooth and bright. Perfect for makeup application afterwards.i purchased mine online from the elf website and i would definiteley buy it again!
THAYNARA L.
UOL, I love this product too much! It clogs the pores in immense perfection! Cheap and good product! I have passion Every time I finish, I always buy more! love it too much
Karen B.
Albuquerque
I feel like this primer works well like those pricey primers. Yes it does last. And I don't really know what the pros and cons are for this product it's a great one. Yes I would but it again.
Chrissy H.
Elf is one of my favorite products. It's adorable, easy to apply and looks great and gets the job done. It's good for all kinds of skin. It lasts long and keep foundation in place. I would buy again.
Denise R.
Great price compared to other brands. Works wonders never had an unsettling moment about this product. Why waste lots of money when this is a reasonable price and works great!!
Courtney V.
Vista, CA
I'm not crazy about face primers for a few reasons: 1) my skin is smooth already 2) I don't have a problem with my foundation staying in place 3) I don't like how primers feel on my skin.

I bought this one originally because I wanted something with SPF in it. This was cheap and fit the bill. I can't say whether it hides pores or not, because I don't have large pores to begin with. If I were to use a primer continuously, it would be this one because of the SPF and light weight formula.
Jenni P.
Sand Springs, OK
Love this primer. Super affordable and makes my face feel like silk even after a full makeup routine. It really allows stick and liquid foundation to glide on smooth and evenly.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?