BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Natasha S.
Alpharetta, GA
This primer is decent. Good for the price, but it is siliconed based and those aren't my favorite kinds of primers. I notice my makeup doesn't last as long when I use a silicone based primer. However, everyone skin type is different it may work for you.
Hollie S.
Love this stuff. It's got a sort of glittery look to it but it will cover with foundation. Doesn't break me out, I have combo skin. Its not oily, last all day, I love all of ELF's stuff.
Ruthie M.
This product i simply use everyday. At first I didn't necessarily like the formula of this primer. It felt greasy but it's great at leaving your foundation very smooth air brush like.
Jaide B.
Somerset , NJ
It’s a decent, affordable drugstore primer for combination skin. It leaves your face smooth for a flawless foundation application. I love that it comes with a pump!
linette_xo r.
elf is for sure one of the very best drugstore products in the market ! i mean for the price this products are amazing, i hace very oil skin and this product felt so nice on the skin, my foundation was flawless, yes recommend this product to everyone
Alexis W.
Lees Summit, MO
Was happy with this primer for the price. It was a little slick feeling even once it was on a while so it made my foundation slide around but for the price I couldn't complain too bad.
Diego G.
Ann Arbor, MI
The spf factor included in this primer made me choose it. I know it's important to remember to use some sunscreen to avoid wrinkles and also this does well at holding your makeup for the day
Amanda Y.
Mcdonough, GA
I actually enjoyed this face primer and was surprised by that for how little it costs. It's a good product and helped my make up appear smoother when I applied it.
Samantha O.
I mean what can I say other than this is terrific, this is a great face primer. And keeping in mind that it has protection from the sun , I would strongly recommend this . anything with protection from the sun is great and this product is great itself
Alexis O.
Coeburn
Made my face feel super soft and awesome. It is always a great way to start my day. Though my face does not look all that diffrent in color it feels silky smooth. Definitely recommend!
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?