BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
camerah c.
Beckley, WV
This product is extremely hydrating to be the face. My face is extremely dry it flakes and sometimes cakes my face. After I moisturize then use oil I'll throw this on.
Jeramie G.
West palm bch, FL
One of my favorite primers, very affordable and works really great. The only con is that there is only a little bit of product in the bottle but besides that i love it!
Dawn L.
Saylorsburg, PA
I love this product!!! My makeup doesnt look right without it being put on first. This is the only primer ive used and itll probably continue to be the only one i use.
Demetria H.
P
I have used this almost everyday and it's almost serves as a moisturizer. It does what its supposed to do and that provides you extra insurance on this hot summer days.
Gaby F.
This primer works very well! Makes my skin stay matte throughout the day. The only downside would be the amount of product you get... the product design is deceiving.
Amanda F.
Cleveland, OH
My makeup doesn't budge after using this primer. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy but I know it's working. Put a dab on your eyelids to double as shadow primer
My face is very oil so this primer really helped me out on my bad days it made my face feel smooth I will most likely buy this again It make my skin flawless and help with the fundation.
Christina C.
Lexington , KY
Elf products are affordable and good quality for drug store products! While in most cases you get what you pay for elf proves that cheaper can be a better alternative
Happy P.
Willis, TX
Very oily... works well I enjoy but does cause breakout!! I honestly only buy this primer because it is cheap but will start moving up in prices for better quality makeup!
LaTeefah H.
Peoria, AZ
Love this Primer from elf. The product is not too sticky also doesn't cause my foundation to cake. It helps to blend my contour smoothly and absorbs powder really well. Defiantly a go to.
Emily M.
Mcdonough , GA
I wanna start using primer how is this primer?
Seleena P.
What is the different between this one and the regular one? I'm kind of confused as to why there as so many..
Whitney S.
I've used a few e.l.f. products before but never a primer. Is it as smooth as the liquid make-up? I don't want something really thick.
Elizabeth S.
Angleton, TX
I'm asking about face primers in general... I have a dry forehead and cheeks but oily t zone. What affordable primer should I get?
Rayne R.
is this a good primer? does the primer feel like a rubber consistence when you rub it onto your face? do you have to use a lot of primer for the face?