BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Valeria G.
Modesto, CA
I use this primer on the daily! What can I say it works as a charm! I use to to minimize my pours and its do soft it helps minimize fine lines! Would totally recommend
Sofiyat I.
I struggled with this primer because it left my dark skin ashy and rough. I made sure to give it substantial leeway and hoped for a better outcome but it just did not do it for me.
Zoe G.
It seems to help hold my makeup on in the Florida heat and humidity. I havent had any issues with it seperating my foundations or anything, but that mostly comes down to whether the bases are compatible.
Najifa T.
Troy , MI
I love Elf and how affordable this brand is! Not too many primers have SPF in it and I love the fact that this one does. It lasts all day long and for the price I am one happy happy lady!
Dawn L.
Saylorsburg, PA
I love this product!!! My makeup doesnt look right without it being put on first. This is the only primer ive used and itll probably continue to be the only one i use.
tori s.
Armonk, NY
this is my go to primer, i use it ever single day and it always helps to keep my makeup on, it definitely hides some of my pores. it's a natural finish and i love it. yes i reccomebd this to everyone
Demetria H.
P
I have used this almost everyday and it's almost serves as a moisturizer. It does what its supposed to do and that provides you extra insurance on this hot summer days.
Tanja T.
Omg! I love how this one feels on my skin. Its like you dont put anything. Like circling air on my skin. Although it looks like it doesnt do anything, ive noticed a huge difference in how my foundation sits on my skin. Definitely buying more when I run out of it.
Aimee W.
Merchantville, NJ
I use This primer alone as well as with a cc cream over top of it. I tend to have dry flaky skin and the primer really helps smooth my skin out and the spf 20 is essential for my fair skin. Elf also does not test on animals and is a very company. A+ in my book.
Jeramie G.
West Palm Bch, FL
One of my favorite primers, very affordable and works really great. The only con is that there is only a little bit of product in the bottle but besides that i love it!
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?