BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Heather S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I tried this primer, because it's cheap and I wasn't super impressed. The feel of it was almost oily and I don't feel that it made my makeup last any longer than normal.
Zoe G.
It seems to help hold my makeup on in the Florida heat and humidity. I havent had any issues with it seperating my foundations or anything, but that mostly comes down to whether the bases are compatible.
Valeria G.
Modesto, CA
I use this primer on the daily! What can I say it works as a charm! I use to to minimize my pours and its do soft it helps minimize fine lines! Would totally recommend
Najifa T.
Troy , MI
I love Elf and how affordable this brand is! Not too many primers have SPF in it and I love the fact that this one does. It lasts all day long and for the price I am one happy happy lady!
Sofiyat I.
I struggled with this primer because it left my dark skin ashy and rough. I made sure to give it substantial leeway and hoped for a better outcome but it just did not do it for me.
Jordainn H.
Sunbury, OH
It looks like a great deal and feels amazing but if you take the bottle apart you're barely getting any product. And $6 seems really cheap but you could spend a little extra and get a lot more
Aimee W.
Merchantville, NJ
I use This primer alone as well as with a cc cream over top of it. I tend to have dry flaky skin and the primer really helps smooth my skin out and the spf 20 is essential for my fair skin. Elf also does not test on animals and is a very company. A+ in my book.
Tanja T.
Omg! I love how this one feels on my skin. Its like you dont put anything. Like circling air on my skin. Although it looks like it doesnt do anything, ive noticed a huge difference in how my foundation sits on my skin. Definitely buying more when I run out of it.
Jeramie G.
West palm bch, FL
One of my favorite primers, very affordable and works really great. The only con is that there is only a little bit of product in the bottle but besides that i love it!
Hannah H.
This face primer is amazing! It's super affordable and goes such a long way! However, it does have a greasy kind of feel to it so I would be careful before applying too much if you have an oily complexion.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?