BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Tracy E.
ELf face primer is a very good drugstore face primer for the someone who does not want to spend a lot of money on a primer. It is also good for the people with combination skin. I love this primer.
Megan B.
This product goes on very easily! Silky smooth finish. Sets make foundation off perfectly without looking cakey or dry. For such a good price, you cant beat this primer! A must in my everyday routine!
DeJa' J.
Detroit, MI
Great primer! Helps give foundation a flawless finish. Definitely worth the buy. Makes pores disappear! Inexpensive too! not too harsh on oily skin! I love it! I'll definitely recommend this product to anyone
Joanna G.
North Aurora, IL
This primer gets the job done . But not ideal for people with oily skin in my opinion. There's many other primers in the market better than this. But for the price is alright
Aubrie W.
Caro, MI
I love this face primer. It's so soft feeling on the face. It's super affordable, and I could compare it to my Smashbox photo finish primer. It's a great, cheaper alternative!
Ken
it's a really good product for the price point, good pore filling and making your face matte. Unfortunately no spf, but i do notice a difference when my makeup is applying with is compared to with out.
Ok this is an amazing product! I am very impressed! I was on a right budget and was needing a primer. Went to target and purchased it. I was not disappointed. It was so silly and smooth on my skin.
Cassandra C.
Williamstown, NJ
This is such a great primer, goes on smoothly and fills in my pores so my face is smooth😊 helps my makeup last all day and smoothes my foundation so my face doesn't look cakey
Renee A.
I liked this product due to its smoothing effects; however I did not like the smell of the product. It was slightly overpowering which is why I gave the product one less star.
Kiara W.
I didn't love this product. It was alright for me . It was a little top thick and made my face look a little cakey. It is definitely for more drier skin.It was easy to apply but harder to blend in.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?