BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #62 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Brittany R.
This primer works great for what it's made for! It hides pores and keeps your makeup on perfectly. You can get different kinds for combination skin. The only issue is it sometimes feels too oily after putting it on.
Jhoniq K.
Albuquerque , NM
I found that with my oily skin this did not really help with my makeup staying on longer but it did help it apply easier. I personally would not purchase again because I need something more marrying than this was.
Ren D.
This primer is honestly the best primer I have ever used! It is sooo hydrating for your face! I would highly recommend this face primer for anyone with dry skin.
Valeria Viridiana R.
Austin, TX
This primer is really good. I have the poreless one , which is blue. It's amazing, my cousin also has it and she used it everyday ! It makes your makeup last, and make it look flawless
Ashley W.
Reason I give this one star is because even though I'm a fan of elf makeup, if you look at the inside contents there hardly ANY. You're paying like $7 for 25% of product 75% of bottle.
Erin H.
Baltimore, MD
elf makes a great Primer. It added a little extra moisture to my skin in the winter and helped keep my makeup in place all day. I did not notice a different in my pores, but it did not make my skin look greasy.
Valeria G.
Lemoore, CA
I love using this product and I love the fact that it has spf 20 I always use sunblock and it's always neat when my make up products contain spf the secret to not getting fine lines and wrinkles is using sunblock
Wendy S.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this primer. I use it all the time. I love that it is very affordable. It really makes it easy to put on your foundation. I don't feel like it makes my foundation look better and feel better.
Shirley S.
Queens Village, NY
Feels amazing on, light not too oily. Makeup goes on great. Never causes me to break out. Has SPF 20. They have a variety of primers that suit different face types. Very affordable.
Priscilla M.
Greensboro , NC
E.L.F Cosmetics SPF 20 Face Primer works good for a cheap primer. It does a great job hiding pores. It my go to for a cheap price. It does last all day but doesn't work for my oily skin.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?