BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
Ramona R.
Memphis, TN
This is my all time favorite primer. It is super inexpensive and feels just as good as a high end primer. I love the silicone feel that it has because it fills in my pores and leaves my skin looking totally airbrushed.
Hannah L.
Salem, MA
Love this primer! I got in from a previous e.l.f. VoxBox and it is literally my go-to now. My face is usually so dry so foundation makes it look flakey, this primer really helps me avoid my face looking like that.
Glendaliz C.
I love this face primer! I discovered this by one of my co-workers and after I purchased it I loved it so much I continued to buy it! It has a matte finish which I like. I would recommend this to anyone!
LaTonya H.
Winter Haven, FL
Glides on smoothly. Minimizes pores. Inexpensive. Convenient and available to purchase in a variety of stores. Definitely one to purchase and add to your stash of makeup goodies. Must buy!
Alora S.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Amazing product--even more amazing for the price! It feels like velvet and does a great job of hiding pores. Its a natural but matte finish and honestly i cant think of any cons to the product. I would definitely buy it again
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
I love this e.l.f face primer! It makes my skin so smooth and seems to help diminish my pores for a really even makeup look. Makes my foundation look great! Very affordable which is a plus.
Judy H.
Face primer is great and comes with spf of 20. It's great for before the use of applying makeup and pores are decently covered since my pores aren't so big I wouldn't know but it's really good and I totally recommend!
Chelsea K.
Springfield, VT
Smooth finish, non greasy to the touch.  It is a staple in my makeup collection and daily routine, wear alone or with foundation. I love the light SPF protection for day to day wear.
casey v.
benton
i would like this primer it lasts forever and a little goes a loooooong way it does good job of sun protection seems to last all day and its very good with dry skin, i would recommend this primer to anyone and its so affordable and a cute bottle too
Lacey S.
Lexington, KY
This is a good product to use under makeup or as a moisturizer if you plan to be in the sun. I don't recommend this product for oily skin but it is good for dry skin. I would buy this again to use in the summer season.
Dejah M.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Aimeeh L.
Does the mineral infused and poreless variation have spf too?