BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
I love this e.l.f face primer! It makes my skin so smooth and seems to help diminish my pores for a really even makeup look. Makes my foundation look great! Very affordable which is a plus.
Lacey S.
Lexington, KY
This is a good product to use under makeup or as a moisturizer if you plan to be in the sun. I don't recommend this product for oily skin but it is good for dry skin. I would buy this again to use in the summer season.
Berenice M.
Orlando, FL
Deja mi piel super suave, como piel de bebe. Es ligero, no tiene aroma, se esparse con facilidad y se absorbe rapido. El maqyillaje dura intacto mucho mas tiempo y eso me encanta! Lo amo.
lola a.
Oklahoma
I told you guys already I burn easily my check start turning a different color and it becomes dry that why u always have this in mY bag even to school so I can always stay skin burnt free
Judy H.
Face primer is great and comes with spf of 20. It's great for before the use of applying makeup and pores are decently covered since my pores aren't so big I wouldn't know but it's really good and I totally recommend!
Jordan H.
houston , TX
I have recently used this product and it leaves my face smooth and pore less and I like that this product allows for my face to stay hydrated while wearing makeup as well. I would definitely continue to buy this.e.l.f. Cosmetics SPF 20 Face Primer
Samantha L.
Columbus, MS
Omg the holy grail of pore coverage makes your skin flawless the glide on of makeup goes on smooth and stays in place makes pores shrink and become invisible its the go to just if u just want ur eyeshadow to pop
MellyMel S.
Aurora, IL
This product lasted for at least eight hours of regular wear time. I've used this product consistently for a semester of school. The product lasted more than 16 weeks in shelf time when using 5 days out of the week.
Natasha T.
This is a great base to start any makeup look! This is a great primer for combination skin and it blurs out all your pores. It's very hydrating and leaves a very smooth surface! I always repurchase this product!
Melissa T.
Love this product! It's so perfect for summer time when the sun is out! Leaves a natural latte finish and it's so easy to apply! Helps hide my pores and has 20 sph to protect your skin. Especially if you don't have a moisturizer that has sun block in it!
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?