BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
Karisa N.
This was my first bottle of elf primer and I fell in love! I tore the container apart trying to not waste any of it! It provided such a great base for my foundation and made my skin look great!
Ashley K.
NY
i use this every time i apply my makeup. it keeps my makeup on very well. it feels soft and is easy to apply. you can’t tell it’s on so it has a natural finish. i would recommend his to others
ChyAnne S.
Jacksonville
I love this product, it does the job and keeps my face from looking oily and keeps my pores hidden or small. It's easy to put on and to blend over your face . And it keeps me from breaking out!
Emily d.
Heiskell , TN
Any primer in the elf collection that I have uses this face has been great! That all do a great job to be so inexpensive! Very smoothing, make up glides on top and stays for many many hours!
Daniela L.
Pasadena, TX
E.l.f I'm so thankful for this brand its so affordable and just amazing formulas i use this every day it helps me get that glowing beautiful skin and protection from the sun I would absolutely purchase this product again
Claire R.
Woodsboro, MD
Pretty decent product. It isn't incredible, but it definitely helps my makeup last longer. Not all day, but for about 8 hours. Makes my skin feel smooth under the foundation, which is a plus!
Daisy V.
Riverside, CA
I love E.L.F. primer! It works great when I combine it with any other brand of concealer and Foundation. It helps with my daily make up routine and it does not leave behind a chalky residue.
Emily W.
Mount Joy, PA
Great primer for the price! It lasted me a very long time and I can appreciate the savings. You don't need a lot of product either. I lost the lid to my bottle due to it falling off a lot.
Bri F.
Toccoa, GA
This stuff is awesome! I use this before I apply my makeup to have a little bit of sun screen on and it makes my skin feel smoothe. It doesn't break me out either!
Brandi E.
austin, TX
1,235 reviews
I tried this and really didn't like it at all. I felt like it did nothing for my skin and just made everything kind of look worse. I don't recommend this product at all. I wouldn't buy again.
Dejah M.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Aimeeh L.
Does the mineral infused and poreless variation have spf too?