BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Rashelle B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
When you need to look like a poreless barbie doll, primers are your best friend. This Elf primer does the trick too! The only downfall was the fact that after putting it on under my foundation my face felt too heavy and greasy as if it was threatening to melt off at any moment! Not cool, bro.
Megan H.
Whitesburg
For the price this face primer works beautifully and I compare it to a few higher end primers side by side on some you can't tell a difference it's very hydrating perfect for people with dry skin
AnaJaji P.
Margate, FL
DEFINITLEY WORTH THE BUY! I've tried the $20 smashbox primer and this ELF primer works just as good for more than half of the price. As soons as my smashbox primer finishes im going back to ELF!
Tiana M.
Akron , Oh
This primer is one of my favorites. Easy to apply and it leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. Some other products leave your skin feeling sticky, these elf primers do not. I have definitely recommended this product to others
Maggie K.
I wasn't a huge fan of this product. My face is kind of a mix of oily and dry. Weird, but some spots are different than others. This specific product didn't really help with either one, I'm looking into a combination one though.
Monique M.
This me my favorite face primer, it's the only one I've been restocking on becuz it doesn't make my face feel greasy. I have naturally oily skin so I would definitely recommend this product to someone who has the same skin type.
Gabby F.
This is great for keeping my makeup on all day. It adds and extra layer of moister to my face lotion and keeps my skin feeling soft. It is great for a combination skin tone not too dry or oily.
ChyAnne S.
Jacksonville
I love this product, it does the job and keeps my face from looking oily and keeps my pores hidden or small. It's easy to put on and to blend over your face . And it keeps me from breaking out!
Ashley K.
NY
i use this every time i apply my makeup. it keeps my makeup on very well. it feels soft and is easy to apply. you can’t tell it’s on so it has a natural finish. i would recommend his to others
Sarah M.
Temple, TX
I love this primer! It seriously compares to a lot of my high end primers! It's great to use whenever you don't want to use your high end, and does a great job! Also love that it has spf in it!
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?