BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Monique M.
This me my favorite face primer, it's the only one I've been restocking on becuz it doesn't make my face feel greasy. I have naturally oily skin so I would definitely recommend this product to someone who has the same skin type.
Maggie K.
I wasn't a huge fan of this product. My face is kind of a mix of oily and dry. Weird, but some spots are different than others. This specific product didn't really help with either one, I'm looking into a combination one though.
AnaJaji P.
Margate, FL
DEFINITLEY WORTH THE BUY! I've tried the $20 smashbox primer and this ELF primer works just as good for more than half of the price. As soons as my smashbox primer finishes im going back to ELF!
Ashley K.
NY
i use this every time i apply my makeup. it keeps my makeup on very well. it feels soft and is easy to apply. you can’t tell it’s on so it has a natural finish. i would recommend his to others
Karisa N.
This was my first bottle of elf primer and I fell in love! I tore the container apart trying to not waste any of it! It provided such a great base for my foundation and made my skin look great!
Gabby F.
This is great for keeping my makeup on all day. It adds and extra layer of moister to my face lotion and keeps my skin feeling soft. It is great for a combination skin tone not too dry or oily.
Sarah M.
Temple, TX
I love this primer! It seriously compares to a lot of my high end primers! It's great to use whenever you don't want to use your high end, and does a great job! Also love that it has spf in it!
ChyAnne S.
Jacksonville
I love this product, it does the job and keeps my face from looking oily and keeps my pores hidden or small. It's easy to put on and to blend over your face . And it keeps me from breaking out!
Bri F.
Toccoa, GA
This stuff is awesome! I use this before I apply my makeup to have a little bit of sun screen on and it makes my skin feel smoothe. It doesn't break me out either!
Brandi E.
austin, TX
I tried this and really didn't like it at all. I felt like it did nothing for my skin and just made everything kind of look worse. I don't recommend this product at all. I wouldn't buy again.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?