BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Berenise A.
Salem, OR
I like this product because it really primes the face. It really gets rid of the imperfections on my skin and it smooths out the skin perfectly, and it protects my skin from the sun. I recommend it!!
Alma S.
My favorite primer of ALL time! Better than high end makeup primers and extremely easy to blend. Best for oily skin, especially in the "T-Zone" area. It leaves a nice natural yet slightly matted look, and will definitely keep using!
Carerra H.
I Recently bought the elf poreless face primer and it was so smooth on my face. I loved it and it didn't have a smell but it didn't work as well as I expected but I worked well for the price you pay!
Marisol T.
This primer is so inexpensive and works wonders! I love how soft it makes my skin feel and how smooth my foundation goes on. Definitely recommend it if you're on a budget.
Gianna B.
This product is great! It's lightweight, goes on smooth, long lasting, and affordable! It blends in well with your foundation and helps to smooth and hide your pores. But it doesn't have much product in the bottle. Other than that, I would absolutely recommend it to anyone!
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love this primer, it's affordable and long lasting. A little bit goes a long way, I don't have any complaints other then I wish the bottle was bigger ! I would buy this product over and over again !
Lacey L.
Great product! Doesn't leave my skin oily like some of the other face primers do! I have bought this product multiple times and would continue to but it! It acts more as a lotion than anything else.
Daniella R.
Harlingen, TX
Absolutely love this primer, it's a price friendly version of benefits pore less primer. It's definitely an everyday go to. Since I'm on the lighter side I find the spf in the formula helps reduce sun burn especially on hot days!
Kayla D.
I did not like this product, I thought it felt really sticky and uncomfortable to wear. I think it made my makeup sticky and looked bad. I think it did protect from the sun but that’s why the consistency was uncomfortable for me.
Krystle S.
New Haven, CT
I've been a huge fan of this primer , its long lasting, feels AMAZING on the skin. Not overly expensive at all . I recommend this to anyone who's new to makeup and wants something good and inexpensive
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?