BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Elizabeth H.
Topeka, KS
Oh God I love how soft my face feel with this primer I'm not lying I mean I try alot of them and this one wonderful for my skin type I'm getting old so I need to take care of my face
Bridgette B.
I love this product so much! It minimizes my pores very well! It also makes my face so smooth and soft. I would definitely think about buying this especially for the price!
Dulce S.
Fresno
I did like the elf primer but since I have a heavy oily skin it still made it very oily I notice that on some of my face the pores open but over all it did make my make up last longer . I would not but it again only because I have oily skin
Eve T.
Goshen, IN
The e.l.f Cosmetics Face Primer was a Miss for me personally it made my face feel oily even if it was oil free. Also I feel like it didn't make an impact on the rest of my makeup at all. A positive though is that it's very inexpensive.
Ashley P.
Mechanicville, NY
I love this particular face primer from elf because it goes on with a smooth finish does not leave the skin feeling oily or sticky. It has a very beautiful matte finish and is excellent with hiding pores!
Jadyn K.
new kensington
Really did care for how the product felt on my skin but did work. Kept my fave intact all day. Did smooth out and blurr my pores but didn't work from controlling oil or sun protection. I like elf don't get me wrong but this is not a go too.
Diamond s.
Greer, SC
I love this Primer above all else, even of my urban decay. I glides I've your face and it makes a smooth base, sometimes i use it with Concealer because it makes random zits disappear under my foundation.
Lourdes R.
Monterey Park, CA
This primer is really good for those hot summer days when you need that boost in your skin, I have oily skin but somehow my skin loves this primer😍 Plus, it has an SPF of 20!!
Kristina M.
Feels silky smooth! Makeup goes over it flawlessly. I have combination skin and works wonderful with no issues. It has an SPF of 20 which is just right. Seems to make any small lines or pores unnoticeable. I would definitely recommend!
emily d.
This higer spf primer is just what I need. As someone who burns everytime I walk outside, this is a wonderful product. I went 7 hours in a motorcycle in the FL heat and Sun and my face wasn't burnt at all.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?