BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Diamond s.
Greer, SC
I love this Primer above all else, even of my urban decay. I glides I've your face and it makes a smooth base, sometimes i use it with Concealer because it makes random zits disappear under my foundation.
Eve T.
Goshen, IN
The e.l.f Cosmetics Face Primer was a Miss for me personally it made my face feel oily even if it was oil free. Also I feel like it didn't make an impact on the rest of my makeup at all. A positive though is that it's very inexpensive.
Elizabeth H.
Topeka, KS
Oh God I love how soft my face feel with this primer I'm not lying I mean I try alot of them and this one wonderful for my skin type I'm getting old so I need to take care of my face
Bridgette B.
I love this product so much! It minimizes my pores very well! It also makes my face so smooth and soft. I would definitely think about buying this especially for the price!
shawnee k.
independence mo
Elf is on of my favorite companies I love all of there stuff it really works and it's really cheap you have to works with it and play around to see what works for your skin type but all around its amazing
Lourdes R.
Monterey Park, CA
This primer is really good for those hot summer days when you need that boost in your skin, I have oily skin but somehow my skin loves this primer😍 Plus, it has an SPF of 20!!
Jeanique S.
This is so far my favorite face primer. My face was very smooth and I immediately fell in love. While using this primer , my makeup stayed on twice as long an was flawless. I Highly recommend this product.
Gilda-Elizabeth B.
Kansas City, MO
5 stars!!!!! I LOVE this! It goes on my face very smoothly and it leaves a naturally texture to it. It has not clogged my pores which is a good thing, and my makeup applies very well on top. I will forever use this.
Debbie J.
04281
For me it makes my face very oily to the touch. I personally don't care for it. I'm gonna try a different type. They do sell 2 others. I'm not positive on the wear. Yes I would purchase a different one.
Victoria r.
makes your face oily and doesn't really do much, makeup cracks and melts off your face/moves around don't stay in place but i guess it's worth what you pay for, huh? can't complain much for the price of it.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?