BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Anaeli Z.
Works really good, and once applied it makes your skin feels smooth!! It really does hydrate your skin espesically if your skin has a habit of feeling dry once the seasons change!
Kayla M.
Danvers, MA
This is overall a really nice product, a little goes a long way. This primer provides a really nice base for my makeup and helps to make everything last longer. I've realized I feel naked if I forget to put it on
Everley S.
Boca Raton, FL
This primer has a silicony texture but I prefer a primer with more of a sticky finish so that it grabs onto my foundation well. It is great and affordable and easy to blend and I would see myself buying it again.
Justine M.
Dillon, MT
This is my favorite primer. I have really dry skin, and when I put this on my face before foundation, you can't even tell that my face is dry! Leaves more of a natural finish, and I purchase this item frequently.
nicole l.
Interlachen, FL
So for someone on a budget this was a great primer. It helped my foundation go on smoothly and it didn't get oily during the day like some of my higher end products do! For anyone with oily skin this was a life saver and I would highly recommend it.
Alex H.
For the pice point I don't think you could choose better. Love using this primer! I would highly recommend you try this product out. I also think sun protection is important so I appreciate this product has spf!
Jessica P.
Eldorado
This is for sure my go to primer. It works great when I'm having breakouts to not make them worse. It's also a great moisturizer for when my skin is dry. Not only that, it also makes my makeup easier to remove.
Taylor E.
Absolutely love this primer. I have oily skin, and can't find many products that will help my skin. But this one does. I was skeptical of it at first because when you first put it on, it does feel a little oily, but after it dries, it feels amazing
Tatyana P.
Hello this primer is a good primer. It’s very soft and gentle on the skin. It makes my foundation last longer. It protects my skin from the sun. It works good on dry skin. I would recommend it to everyone.
Ashley V.
This stuff may be inexpensive but it is not crap! I love this face primer...I used to use urban decay and Mac to prime and it was just trash! I love this because it's light weight, clear, and doesn't feel sticky!
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?