BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Halea A.
Disclaimer: it does the job! It does set the face, but my only downfall about the product is that it makes my skin SO oily. It is super easy to apply and blends very well. If you have dry skin, I would recommend.
Nice primer for smoothing skin out for a flawless foundation look. It applies easy and blends into the skin. It feels a little oily under my makeup. Great for combination skin. I would recommend this primer.
nicole l.
Interlachen, FL
So for someone on a budget this was a great primer. It helped my foundation go on smoothly and it didn't get oily during the day like some of my higher end products do! For anyone with oily skin this was a life saver and I would highly recommend it.
Salina R.
Good face primer for the price most E.l.f products are good for the price lasted all day and I bought it at Walmart they have the most selection of this brand that I've been able to find I don't use it everyday but it's good for every now and then
Melissa L.
It’s good but I dont see no difference in my skin the silicone consistency is not my favorite but it’s not awful I have oily skin and it just makes me more oily idk how to feel about This but it’s not my favorite
Lavette H.
I've used this face primer in the bronzer gold color. Not my favorite. I would say a GREAT use for oily skin. Definitely not dry skin. And don't put too much on your brush because a little bit goes a long way
Edwina B.
It's a good primer if you have dry skin but if you don't this is the worst, it does hide your pores and very easy to apply, gives you a natural finish but for oily skin you easily break out with this product.
Kelsey H.
RENSSELAER, NY
This was the first primer I've ever used and I always liked this one. It smells nice and goes on smoothly. I like the original the best and I'm not a fan of the colored ones. I feel that they don't go on as smoothy.
Katie B.
Belmont, NC
I am a HUGE fan of ELF products. They're great quality and so affordable. Almost all of my everyday makeup is ELF brand, and I'm always so happy with the quality. The primer is sheer, lightweight, and I love that it doesn't clog my pores or make me breakout.
Rylie S.
This product is my go-to face primer. It makes my skin so smooth and poreless! I love using this for everyday, or a night out! It feels weightless on the skin and it keeps my makeup on all day! I love this primer!
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?