BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Vanna G.
Kettering, OH
This is such a good face primer and it helps my foundation last much longer and look smoother. It's very easy to apply and blend and it works for 10 hours for me. I would def recommend this to others! It's so cheap.
Emily M.
This was okay. I just don’t think it was right for my skin. Left it feeling oily. I liked the price and I love the company. I did like how easily it went on and the texture. I would try another option from the same brand for myself.
Brionna C.
Kissimmee, FL
This primer to be so cheap is a pretty good product. When I used it, it did help hide pores and make my skin feel an appear smooth and fresh. I have a mixture of both dry and oily skin and this worked well with my face.
tanisha  c.
This product I must say it's okay not my best primer don't last as long , plus I have oliy skin that may be the case , I given this product 3stars, I still will use it what's the since of wasting money
Yagnanira R.
Doral, FL
It is extremely affordable; E.l.f. Cosmetics are very affordable in general either way. This primer has lasted me a very long time (I do not wear makeup every day), but just a little bit goes a long way. I only use one squirt of this product when applying. I have noticed my makeup staying on longer when using this product. I would recommend this to anyone who wants an affordable primer to keep their makeup on longer, but I also want people to keep in mind that the SPF is what makes it a bit oily.
Mariana C.
Burleson, TX
I got this product to try, and at first I wasn't sure if I wanted to use it for not because once you feel it, it seems like it's going to be oily.. But once you put it on your face, it doesn't feel like that anymore!
Giselle W.
it comes in a perfect sized container.
when applying it it goes on smooth and it makes your make-up stay in place all day, and you also don't end up with a greasy gross face after a few hours which is always a plus, and i would recommend to anybody.
Kimberly G.
This primer is awesome..it leaves your face super soft and it primes your makeup like any other high end primer..and the product is very affordable and great..I totally recommend it to anyone..great on any kind of skin
Lynn M.
Janesville, WI
Great product especially for the price. I never had a problem with my makeup melting off my face even during humidity. I have recently tried a higher priced primer without the same effects. Not impressed will be purchasing a new one asap.
Skyler G.
Lavaca
This is the second elf product I have bought and I am looking forward to buying it again once the one I have is empty!! It leaves you with a matte finish that hides your pores!! What's best is that it last all day!!
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?