BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Yagnanira R.
Doral, FL
It is extremely affordable; E.l.f. Cosmetics are very affordable in general either way. This primer has lasted me a very long time (I do not wear makeup every day), but just a little bit goes a long way. I only use one squirt of this product when applying. I have noticed my makeup staying on longer when using this product. I would recommend this to anyone who wants an affordable primer to keep their makeup on longer, but I also want people to keep in mind that the SPF is what makes it a bit oily.
Giselle W.
it comes in a perfect sized container.
when applying it it goes on smooth and it makes your make-up stay in place all day, and you also don't end up with a greasy gross face after a few hours which is always a plus, and i would recommend to anybody.
Brittany D.
Philadelphia , PA
This product is affordable however I found it to dry out my face and I do not like the smell of this product. This product was easy to apply however I was not happy with the end results. I wish it had more hydration.
Sarah A.
Pleasanton, CA
Goes on smoothly and feels soft on the skin. Helped my makeup stay put out did not do the most with helping my skin avoid getting oily in the afternoons. Over all good product for the price and does a sufficient job.
Lynn M.
Janesville, WI
Great product especially for the price. I never had a problem with my makeup melting off my face even during humidity. I have recently tried a higher priced primer without the same effects. Not impressed will be purchasing a new one asap.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Love this primer! Made my face look perfected! Great sun protection! Easy to use and not much needed! Good for combination skin as well! Long lasting! Great price point! Would definitely buy again! Easy find as well!
Skyler G.
Lavaca
This is the second elf product I have bought and I am looking forward to buying it again once the one I have is empty!! It leaves you with a matte finish that hides your pores!! What's best is that it last all day!!
Mariana C.
Burleson, TX
I got this product to try, and at first I wasn't sure if I wanted to use it for not because once you feel it, it seems like it's going to be oily.. But once you put it on your face, it doesn't feel like that anymore!
Cory E.
This primer is pretty good! It provides a nice smooth base for makeup to sit nicely on top of without looking greasy. Not sure if it made my makeup last any longer, though.
Jalisa B.
Washington, DC
Just purchased this and my face feels amazing when I apply it! I love the way it comes out clear so there is no residue from the primer! It’s so silky and smooth I forget it’s a primer. It’s also very moisturizing!
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?