BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #62 in Face Primer

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
carmen r.
Clark, NJ
Love this! great and affordable. there are so many primers out there and this gets the job done, i wish a little more came in the bottle. My make up lasts all day. Great for any type of skin i have oily and dry and it works well. Definitely my go to primer.
De'Anna B.
Riverside
I purchased this after I used maybellines baby face and I enjoyed it much more. Very soft to touch and blends nicely into pores. Cheap as dirt and does amazing! I will definitely purchase again once I finish this bottle.
Tiana C.
I have always and only and will always use elf products!! It's my favorite brand and hasn't let me down! This primer works wonders for my combination skin and makes my skin soft! Definitely one of my favorite products!!
As I've gotten older, I find that using a primer helps keep my makeup fresh and my skin feels healthy. In Arizona SPF protection is super important, which is why I chose this e.l.f. primer. The pump makes it easy to use and the price makes it easy to buy.
Karina S.
Overall most of the elf products work pretty great almost on every skin type but since I'm an oily person this was a little to oily for me and I just didn't like it so much. If you are more on the dry side and want a good drugstore primer this would be the odn
Alexandra F.
Pocono Lake, PA
I was a little nervous about buying this product only because I read people have broke out. But I took a chance and used it. I was actually very pleased. It didn't make my face oily at all, it kept my foundation on all day! Very pleased with this product
Keisha D.
Houston
I really like this face primer it is very pore filling  and very inexpensive pros  it is very cheap cons if you have very oily skin I would recommend something else for you. But overall it is a great drip store primer I would buy it again primers are important !
Keely Q.
Sylmar
I really love this primer . My make up honestly stay long for a very long time with no smushed . This primer doesn't make me sweat or dry. It's an average size . Very good price as well.
Alicia L.
Este es un primer de la gama super baja y el cual es buenísimo por el precio y se le pone a la par a primers mucho más caros de una gama más alta, me gusta un montón porque me controla mis grasitas super bien me matifica el rostro y lo deja listo para la base
Deanna G.
Maysville, KY
This E.L.F Primer leaves your skin with an even complexion and takes away the redness. It allows your makeup to glide on so smoothly, but I will say if you use to much product it can leave you feeling a little bit oily.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?