BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Vianca S.
Hesperia, CA
The primer is amazing on the skin. It feels lightweight and doesn't make you oily. It is very to use and blend on the skin. It is also long lasting under the makeup. Definitely recommend this.
Johanna M.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
This primer is amazing if you want your face looking flawless and amazing. It is long lasting my sister and I always use it. She said she loves it to because it makes her face feel and look amazing. I recommend other people try it trust me you will fall in love.
Erin C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I recently started using a primer from another brand, but it was so expensive, I couldn't keep it up. I thought I would give the e.l.f. primer a try since it was so reasonably priced. I was pleasantly surprised. It has such a great feel on my face and really sets my makeup. Doesn't make make-up last as long as the pricier brand, but it is good for the price you pay.
Kali F.
Roseville, MI
Love this product. It sits so nicely on my skin, and underneath any foundation that I wear. Fills in my pores. Has the silicone feeling which I don't mind at all. Very lightweight and doesn't leave my skin feeling wet or sticky.
jasmine g.
Owensboro, KY
It felt weird and I think it broke my face out. Definitely won't use again. I thought It would be good to use and reasonably price. I think next time I may go high quality.
Mayra P.
I don't wear nothing but the ELF primer ! I have every. Dry skin & this is very refreshing on my face my foundation stays on all day and nights .. Suoer easy to apply .. I don't buy any other face primer at all & very affordable!
Phuong C.
Glendale
I hate the feeling of primer but I love that it hide some of my pore. It does have like little of a natural finish to it. Pro it covers some of your pores. Cons it feels weird and a bit oily.
Mikayla m.
Wilkes Barre, PA
love this! i have very dry skin and this primer takes care of it. it keeps my make-up on and does not give me any dry or oily patches. it lasts pretty long. i would not say all day, but most of the day. the price is great too! i would recommend for others to try!
Teanna M.
Windsor, CA
This face primer is an amazing primer by a drugstore brand. It has sun protection which is great. The matte finish reminds me of a high end primer, its that great. I definately recommend thia to anyone.
Nancy G.
I've used the elf primer i love everything about it and how it makes your face look smooth and it doesn't make your make up ugly. The only thing i don't like is how it cost 6 dollars and it's not even a lot of the product
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?