BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Jessica M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I've personally used the Pore Minimizing primer and it's silicone based and I love it! It does a great job of blurring out my large pores on my cheeks. It's also very soft and light feeling. It doesn't feel heavy and the softness is really noticeable when you're applying it.
Gracie K.
This is a great primer. It is very thick and will guarantee a full day with your makeup on. It comes in a depreciable tube and not messy. The primer apples very smoothly and you can feel it working. This Elf primer is a great one!
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
Great pharmacy, target brand. It makes the face feel refreashed and makes eyeshadows and foundations apply easily and great. Hides pores enough for someone who doesnt have manh. Good for combination skin and i would recommend it for an affordable price
Jomarei W.
Lancaster, TX
This is my favorite drugstore primer. I use it on many of my clients, and also on my self the product is very similar to Smash Box's " Photo Finish Dry Skin" its very velvety, not to oily and just adds the right amount never need a lot of product.. I will keep buying
Erica H.
Vancouver
I'm not a fan of this product.  I have slightly oily skin, and it is not sensitive.  This product caused me to break out within 18 hours of first use.  I don't like the formula, it hides pores, but clogs them up by doing so.  Would not recommend.
Alyce B.
Arlington, VA
e.l.f cosmetics spf 20 face primer is a great primer to use for any season. The primer is light and comes out clear. It is easy to apply and blends smoothly. It provides a natural finish to your look. I would recommend this to others- great price and very effective!
Karla A.
Union, NJ
Great product as it does the job as every other face primer. Definitely recommend this one more than the illuminating face primer. Definitely recommend compared to the other primer's e.l.f. has.
Jessi S.
Middletown, DE
For a cheaper product it was nice. It does moisturize without leaving grease, but the formula isn't very thick and satiny so the makeup will still find your fine lines to settle in.
sierra p.
Montgomery, AL
I prefer really liked this product. It was fairly cheap so you didn't get a lot if proudect. I just brought the nyx proudect face primer and I wasn't as impressed with it like I was with this one. And nyx was a little more money.
Kim T.
Broadview Hts, OH
In my opinion it doesn't matter how inexpensive a product is, if it doesn't work, then it's a waste of money. This primer is the bomb. On three separate occasions I wore this on one side of my face and Smashbox primer serum on the other. The reason I am comparing these two is that they look and feel and go on the face identical. After an entire day of slightly humid weather. Both sides of my face wore exactly the same. The second time I did this experiment I put one sheet of blotting paper on either side of my face at the end of the day. When I peeled them away, they both had the EXACT same amount o oil blotted onto them and a slight trace of foundation color. The only reason I do not give Elf primer 5 stars is that it is a good sized bottle with a tiny amount of product inside.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?