BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
Miranda M.
Huntington, WV
I bought this as a it's cheap and I'm out kinda deal. However I was highly surprised how well I liked. I wear powder everything because I break out with liquid foundation and this stuff really works.
Whitney C.
If you are looking for an affordable but not too expensive brand of is where you want to go this is amazing and actually covers everything on my face it's very cheap I love the pump bottle and it works as says please give it a try if you haven't
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
This primer works fairly well. The only problem I can see people having is the oily texture it gives off. I would more than likely recommend this to an individual with dry skin rather than oily skin, as the SPF in the product is probably what causes it to feel oily. I use this underneath my powder foundation, so my face does not look or feel as oily as it does when the primer is first placed on. It is extremely affordable; E.l.f. Cosmetics are very affordable in general either way. This primer has lasted me a very long time (I do not wear makeup every day), but just a little bit goes a long way. I only use one squirt of this product when applying. I have noticed my makeup staying on longer when using this product. I would recommend this to anyone who wants an affordable primer to keep their makeup on longer, but I also want people to keep in mind that the SPF is what makes it a bit oily.
Heavenly M.
Houston
I like this face primer it makes my skin really smooth and my foundation apply on there effortlessly. It's very long lasting and it's great for oily skin! Your skin don't get oily as much and I would defiantly recommend others to use it.
Tori T.
Jackson, MI
E.L.F. cosmetics is the new thing to my routine! I love their line of products and it helps me with my insecurities with using makeup. This specific product helps with covering up blemishes and red spots before I go to use my foundation.
Chelsea B.
Conley, GA
I love elf products. Absolutely my favorite makeup. Cheap but great quality. The face primer goes on and it's like it isn't even there you don't feel it; it's weightless. Definitely recommend this product!
Diamond W.
North Port, FL
This is a very inexpensive product that definitely does the job. My makeup last a long time whenever I prime with elf spf face primer. If you have oily skin then this probably isn't the best for you because it isn't a mattifying product.
Kryna T.
Salem
This stuff was great. I've gotten a lot of different face primers from ipsy, to.try new brands and I got to say this one is still my absolutely favorite. Plus it's inexpensive. You don't have to pay a lot of money to have great coverage.
Jessica G.
Warner Robins, GA
Although I still use it everyday because it's currently the only one I have, I don't think it really works all that great on my skin, I cant still see all my pores and lines. I do love that it is not really scented and the texture of the actual product.
Kimberly S.
Orlando, FL
I've tried plenty of primers, but this one is one of my favorites. It goes on smooth on my skin and it makes my makeup last all day. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap primer. It works and it has a great price
Dejah M.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Aimeeh L.
Does the mineral infused and poreless variation have spf too?