BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Chelsea B.
Conley, GA
I love elf products. Absolutely my favorite makeup. Cheap but great quality. The face primer goes on and it's like it isn't even there you don't feel it; it's weightless. Definitely recommend this product!
Kryna T.
Salem
This stuff was great. I've gotten a lot of different face primers from ipsy, to.try new brands and I got to say this one is still my absolutely favorite. Plus it's inexpensive. You don't have to pay a lot of money to have great coverage.
Heavenly M.
Houston
I like this face primer it makes my skin really smooth and my foundation apply on there effortlessly. It's very long lasting and it's great for oily skin! Your skin don't get oily as much and I would defiantly recommend others to use it.
Whitney C.
If you are looking for an affordable but not too expensive brand of is where you want to go this is amazing and actually covers everything on my face it's very cheap I love the pump bottle and it works as says please give it a try if you haven't
Diamond W.
North Port, FL
This is a very inexpensive product that definitely does the job. My makeup last a long time whenever I prime with elf spf face primer. If you have oily skin then this probably isn't the best for you because it isn't a mattifying product.
Kimberly S.
Orlando, FL
I've tried plenty of primers, but this one is one of my favorites. It goes on smooth on my skin and it makes my makeup last all day. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap primer. It works and it has a great price
Jessica G.
Warner Robins, GA
Although I still use it everyday because it's currently the only one I have, I don't think it really works all that great on my skin, I cant still see all my pores and lines. I do love that it is not really scented and the texture of the actual product.
Tori T.
Jackson, MI
E.L.F. cosmetics is the new thing to my routine! I love their line of products and it helps me with my insecurities with using makeup. This specific product helps with covering up blemishes and red spots before I go to use my foundation.
☀️sara a.
I like this product it really gets rid of the texture of my skin and it smoothes it out, however, i feel like it doesn't minimize my pores which i feel like i would personally need and it can get a bit oily after a while if i leave it on
Sissi C.
Ceres
This primer is matte for your foundation and is super great for any day of the week. It is easy to apply and blendable. It totally hides pores when you apple your foundation. I would buy it again if I run late from my other primer.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?