BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Yareli L.
Laredo
When i first bought this i love it so much cause it applied wonderfully and i honestly just used it for like 8 applications and the container was empty its a steal when you add up the amount you get
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Yes, yes, and more yes! This face primer is one of my top 5 favorite go to products! Elf has done it again with creating a quality product at a great price! This product is used in my daily beauty looks and you would never know that I didn't spend a fortune on it! I personally apply my primer after cleaning my face and applying rose water, I then mix my face primer in with my liquid foundation! I have found that by mixing them together it gives more of an illuminating effect and helps the product to stay in place and last longer! It also helps to reduce any chance of my makeup looking cakey or thick! This primer is by the best I've used, yes even better than the pricey high dollar primers that i have previously purchased! The only complaint that I have is that it comes in a glass pump style bottle, so when you get low on product the bottle will no longer pump any out even though you can clearly see there is still plenty of product left inside. The good thing is that you can unscrew the pump cap and remove the product that is left inside! I highly recommend this product!
Amber N.
Gilbert, AZ
I don’t think this product is horrible but not for me. It has a High SPF and that makes me feel sticky, but in a positive to that I feel like when a primer is sticky it does leave the foundation to go on pretty flawlessly, it is ELF so it was pretty affordable. I would recommend it for combo to dry skin.
Chelsea N.
Clio, MI
I don’t know if this extended the wear time of my foundation. But it feels good on the skin and has an spf of 20 which is a must have for me in the summer, I will even wear this on it’s own.
Victoria H.
Springfield, MO
I was not a fan of this product. It made my foundation stick to it in a really patchy way, and it actually made my face greasy in places where it usually isn’t at all. It makes my powder, even on top of my foundation, sit weird and patchy. I just notice that when I wear it, I have a gross makeup day. I would not recommend this nor buy it again.
Madii M.
This was the first of the few primers I used a few years back. It was an ok primer. Didn't really do much but I did manage to finish it though. I won't be buying this product again although it doenst cost that much.
Erin O.
Boston
For the price you pay, I actually found that it worked out decently. It didn’t help my oily face all day compared to how my smashbox primer works. When applied it felt greasy, but it did apply easily. It might work on somebody that has dry skin, but for my experience it isn’t made for oily skin. I wouldn’t repurchase.
Roxanne S.
griffin ga
Some people think the more money u give the more better you product will be!...NOT TRUE this is a vary good primer its my everyday primer and when i go more fancy i like smashbox primer but this I definitely buy over over again i dont like to waste my expensive makeup for everyday
Charteese G.
Federal Way
This has been one of my favorite primers! This was the very first primer that I purchased. Its supper easy to apply and it does not feel heavey at all. Your foundation will turn out sooo smooth. You do get such a great amount of wear that alot of other primes don't provide.
Sanjana S.
This primer works decently well for the price, but I wasn’t as impressed with it compared to some other e.l.f. products. After application, I found my makeup didn’t go on as smoothly as I’m used to, and it felt like my makeup was wearing off within a few hours.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?