BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Brandi B.
Frederick, MD
This was actually the first primer I have ever used and I really liked it! It made my face feel so smooth after I put it on I was like okay girrrll and that's when I first started getting into makeup a few years ago it's a great primer on a budget
Lus S.
Pretty goo Primer that is also affordable. I think it can be used for combination skin and it prolongs the wear of makeup as well. If you're a beginner at Primer I definitely recommend for you to practice with.
bonnie b.
Bronx, NY
Dont really see much of a difference using this vs not using it at all. It feels very thick and oily on your skin and smells of gasoline. It feels like it is adding to you oily skin but i guess that is what you get for the price. I would not reccomend this i think you should go away
Philicia S.
Pelham, AL
I am not a fan of this primer at all. I have oily skin and it made my oil 10x worse. Also, it didn't really make my makeup stay any longer than it would have without using it. I wouldn't recommend, waste of money.
Roimata P.
Although its smooth on the face, you dont really notice if the product is evenly coated around your face as it becomes a type of really soft consistency which makes you not know if you've evenly covered your face.

The packaging is great until the lid started to come off in my make up bag.
Alexandra T.
Hayward, CA
I've gone through like 3 bottles of this already! Barely discovered it but a GREAT primer to use from the drugstore! If you can get your hands on it , then do so you'll love it !
Rebecca L.
I have been using this for over a month now and love it so much. I think it works better then some of the high end stuff with a way better price. It blends in perfect and lasts me all day long.I recommend this to anyone and everyone who uses a primer before foundation.
Nayeli A.
Bakersfield , CA
OMG!! This face primer is absolutely good. It's easy to apply and leaves your skin soft. It's good for every type of skin oily, dry, etc. It doesn't cost a lot. I really recommend it, you guys can found it in different stores. I Love It So Much.
Dani M.
This product is a nice option for a inexpensive primer but I can't say that I noticed much of a difference when applying this primer before makeup. I have normal to dry skin with minimal pores so I might not need a primer. I would not recommend this product based off my experiences.
Fiorella R.
This leaves your face so soft and once you put the foundation it doesn't look oily at all and its so easy to blend and apply, it hide all your pores and im fore sure buying it again i fell in love with it.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?