BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Liseth L.
No está mal, pero no es mi primer favorito, pues no me ayuda con la grasa de mi piel (tengo el cutis hiper graso), sin embargo tampoco es que este tan mal, es solo que he probado otros que me han funcionado mejor.
Cierra C.
It left an oily feeling on my face. I believe it did do the job, I just didn't like how it felt. It is easy to apply and the packaging is nice. I only bought one and probably won't repurchase.
Amber M.
Suffolk, VA
This is ok. I have used others that were better. It goes on smooth; however, it doesn't seem to make my makeup stay on as long as others I have used. Its a good back up, but not one I would use everyday.
Romissel D.
Yonkers , NY
I love this product, this feels great. You can feel the silicone on your face. The primer helps with the pores. It's good for any kind of skin and is very easy to apply. I recommend this primer, the price is good and the product is amazing. ;)
Amanda T.
I love to purchase makeup! I love the elf face primer! The best park is its only 6.00! It feels and works like a highend makeup brand! I purchase a new one everytime I run out!
candice d.
Oakley, CA
I want to say this isnt a horrible primer, but i want to say this is a great alternative primer for the price. it's not bad but I've tried other low-cost primers that I prefer. The texture silky and smooth but for me it's almost a little too oily.
Renea M.
Barnesville, GA
Unfortunately this product fell short for what I like in a face primer. I didn't feel like it did anything for my pores and it felt kind of sticky and made my foundation look blotchy. There are many other face primers that I prefer over this product.
Amelia G.
St George, UT
I think this the best drugstore primer I've ever tried I have pretty big pores and it really helps cover then I have oily skin and it helps retain oil I like the finish I'd recommend this for anyone weather you glam up everyday or on special occasions
Cassidy M.
Bowling Green, KY
This is one of my favorite elf products! It goes on so smooth and keeps your makeup on for hours. it is so light, it does not have the heavy layer feel of a moisturizer which is why I like it. It also makes dry spots disappear before you apply powder foundation!
Marcy W.
allentown, PA
This primer is good for moisturizing the skin but it won't fill pores or fine lines. You would want to use a primer over it to cover problem spots but for an easy on the go look it's great.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?