BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Paula G.
Este primer se encarga de tapar todos esos poros que no nos gustan que se vean, es perfecto para el día a día y lo que más me encanta es el precio que tiene.
Nazth D.
Panama
This is an amazing primer, really Leaves my skin free of gloss, super soft, so that when applied the base is distributed perfectly, leaving a perfect finish
tanveer m.
Brampton, ON
love this primer for all over general use, i do not recommend to use if ur going out n using flash photography, the skin comes off with a white flash back!
missty c.
Saint john, NB
I can't remember if this is the one . I used a friend's . If worked amazing my makeup felt great. I am thinking of purchasing this product or one similar.
Hajar B.
Mohammedia
I was a little disappointed because this primer didn't do the job on my face. I have oily and sensitive skin and my make up looked normal ! No difference.
Mariangel A.
Torreón, Coahuila
This was the first primer I ever purchased and I haven’t stopped repurchasing it since then I LOVE the elf primer selection and completely recommend it!!!
Marilia A.
I have used this product once, and an incredible primer, leaves the skin with a velvety and incredible touch. I loved this product and super recommend it.
Karla C.
Phoenix, AZ
This primer has a very hydrating feel. Feels like water and not at all tacky. Bottle has more than enough product to last a while. Price point is terrific.
Monisha S.
My face makeup glides on which is incredible as alot of primers I have used in the past made my skin feeling so dry which then made my makeup looking dry
Jenni M.
Antigua
Honestly I hated this primer doesn't really do anything much less make your makeup last. But since I have tried it elf has come out with way better ones.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?