BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Celeste R.
Has a decent smell not too bad, a little goes a long way, it seems too last long, doesn't make me oily and usually I am oily around my nose and feels moisturized but not to much and helps with smoothing out my imperfections
Shauna Y.
Chateauguay, QC
Decent product. I wear it to do heavier makeup looks and I find it keeps my foundation in place. I have combination skin so I normally apply this areas where I have drier skin. I have also used it for my full face and I cannot complain at the results it has given me.
Larissa T.
Riverton
This works so well! When you us it, your make up stays on forever (well an entire work day). It's not so thick so your face feels weird. The pump is nice and it sets quickly. I don't think this is really a con, but it's hard to get off after so don't use it if you are just testing make up on top of it.
Trisha F.
So I just started using a primer and they can be pricey! So I started off with the cheaper brand and come to find it actually has high reviews . I find that it works and it glides on . Long lasting and lightweight !
Jess T.
Cardiff, ['', '', '']
Love this primer!! Always kept my make up on all day, covered pores well and prevented oiliness in my t-zone. Haven't used it since elf shut their store in my city though, I can still order online but preferred going Instore so I could browse other products.
Alba F.
Es un primer muy muy bueno, me encanta que es muy suave de poner y se seca rápido, te deja la piel muy suave y protegida de todo el maquillaje por todos lados, también me gusta que parezca que no llevas nada puesto y en la noche cuando te vas a limpiar el maquillaje sale todo con facilidad!
Mizu S.
Santa Rosa
I've been using this FOREVER. I live in a place where the temperature is always 'hot' and this helps my make up stay in place and fill up any big pores that my pore minimizer might've given up upon. My skin also feels smooth after applying this.
Jade M.
Best primer I've ever used! Blends so effortlessly! So suitable for every skin type, hides pores and reduces redness in the skin. Makeup stays on so easily with this primer. The price tag is even better, worth every penny, so affordable!
Adriana L.
Quarto centenário

A fórmula é em forma de gel semi branco que é transparente na aplicação. A textura é muito agradável e espalhar muito facilmente sobre a pele. Fiquei espantado ao ver que apenas quantidade de tamanho de ervilha é suficiente para cobrir o rosto. Eu ponto-lo em todo o rosto e espalhá-lo com os meus dedos e apenas durante a aplicação eu posso sentir como liso faz a minha pele e fornecer-me lona perfeita para maquiagem adicional
Kelsea G.
Centreville
The primer was fairly good, Im not cm mom with them and couldn't notice much but it applied nicely and didn't make my face very oily and made my makeup stay on longer than if I didn't use a primer. It is not matte but would have been awesome if it was, still a fairly good product
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?