BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Marilia A.
I have used this product once, and an incredible primer, leaves the skin with a velvety and incredible touch. I loved this product and super recommend it.
Mariangel A.
Torreón, Coahuila
This was the first primer I ever purchased and I haven’t stopped repurchasing it since then I LOVE the elf primer selection and completely recommend it!!!
Touma G.
Nepean , ON
For the price, all I can say is that everyone must try it! I have dry skin and oily in some parts and this primer is perfect, I recommend it to everyone!
Lori F.
Winnipeg
goes on great!! low scent which is nice. It holds well but I'd like to have to be more silky. I have dry skin and needing something that is more hydrated
Monisha S.
My face makeup glides on which is incredible as alot of primers I have used in the past made my skin feeling so dry which then made my makeup looking dry
Jenni M.
Antigua
Honestly I hated this primer doesn't really do anything much less make your makeup last. But since I have tried it elf has come out with way better ones.
Definitely recommend this product. So easy to apply and last whole day. Doesn't feel thick on your face, and only need a wee drop to cover whole face.
Angie K.
I like the primer, it sticks my foundation to my face all day long and smells good for me. I use it almost every day! + it has SPF ! thats always good.
She-ren M.
Toronto, OH
I just finished my first. It makes my skin very soft and keeps the makeup in place. However, I do have problems with keeping the makeup on my eyelids.
Daniela F.
Cali
Es un excelente producto, tiene protección solar, hidrata tu piel y además ayuda a cerrar los poros, para que cunado maquilles tu piel, quede perfecta.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?