BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Natalie B.
I used this product for awhile and it definitely was effective at first but eventually it just made my face super oily and all of my make up would fall off (may have been because of my face). But when I first started using it, it was GREAT and super cheap.
Brogan E.
I really love this primer. It really helps to keep my make up looking flawless after application. I love that with this primer a little goes a long way. It doesn't have a greasy feeling after applied. Dries quickly. You really can't beat the price for the amount you get or the quality of this product.
Breanne C.
This product is a must have! I recommend it to anyone who plans on having a long night out and doesn't want their makeup melting off. This product feels smooth and velvet like.. leaves your skin feeling fresh! Your makeup doesn't budge it's long lasting.. makes it look like you just applied your makeup!
Princess B.
Bronx, NY
I like the formula. It fills my pores. I prefer a matte finish since I'm oily combination but I use it conjuction with another. For the winter some of your oils are reduced so I use it with golden primer to give me an illumination under my foundation. It's good.
Cassandra J.
El Paso, TX
I love to use face primer before I put any makeup on.. just so it can last longer. I needed something that wouldn't drown me after I sweat, this product was the go to! My makeup stays on for countless hours without having any change on my face. This primer I would recommend to anyone and everyone!
Judith F.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product it work super good! It is also super affordable but the one thing I don't like about it is that it has very little product if you open it up. Although then that I do love this product it works soo good and makes my sling feel soo good!
Jessica T.
Dallas, TX
It was ok for a face Primer. I liked that it had SPF in it. However, I never really felt like it helped as a Primer. I have used other Primers that I liked better and found to be more effective. E.l.f. is an awesome cost effective make up line, however, sometimes that means you get what you pay for
Ella N.
This product is great for people who don't need any correcting colors and it lasts a long time because a little goes a long way for this product. It goes on clear, but it keeps the make-up on for only about 5 hours. All in all if you are looking for a cheap primer that works then this is what you want.
Jenna C.
This was the first primer I ever used. It was the gateway to my makeup obsession! I was surprised how much the primer affected the lasting power of my makeup. It's super easy to smooth over skin and I plan on trying the different primers e.l.f. now offers.
Hailey C.
Memphis, TN
I like this product! It was the first face primer that I ever tried. It's a bit greasy to touch, but smoothes out over the skin well. I'm not exactly sure how many results I'm truly seeing, but I do feel as though it does help sustain my make up. Yay ELF!
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?