BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
Edra R.
Bronx
This first I like since I am a skin care lover and I like to take care of my face before applying any makeup and this first is very good because it is light, easy to distribute on the face and leaves you a very nice semi matt finish
Brenda de B.
Esse Primer é maravilhoso, e super recomendo, deixa minha pele mais macial, e a maquiagem dura o dia inteiro e olha que eu sou alergica a varios tipos de Primer, mas esse por incrivel que pareça, não me deu Alergia não
Karine F.
Valleyfield
Elf primer is good ! I like using it ! The finish is natural ! It last long but I don't really remember how long ! I have a oily skin and it's not perfect for oily skin ! I'm not buying it again ! Not because it's bad but because it's not the one for me !
Grace S.
Cleethorpes, North East Lincolnshire
I always like to try out new primers and I've heard a lot of good reviews on the E.L.F SPF 20 Face Primer. What attracts me the most, is definetly the SPF 20! Being quite fair means I have to protect my face from the sun and some foundations don't always have a high enough SPF so using this certainly helps!! I think it allows my foundation to sit more flawlessly and at the same time it really hydrates my face and creates a good base to apply product to. I 100% recommend this.
Nitisha I.
Not that impressed with this primer. Maybe it was just my skin but it started giving me break outs and just made my foundation look not normal than how it usually looks.
Verónica S.
Well, ELF primer is a good product, makes your face hydrated. I have a oily skin but its good, You can find in Amazon, Walmart and in Every store! I love that!!!!!!!! I will buy another when i finish this..
Chlodie G.
I love this product! I used it on a daily basis but I ran out and haven't had the time to get more. It's so soft and smooth, if your looking for an adorable primer I definitely recommend this!!!
Tinika D.
Elf is an affordable and amazing brand , you won't regret buying this item. Applying this product feelings amazing on the skin you feel moisturized and gives you the same feeling as an expensive brand so check this out .
Natalie L.
I absolutely love the Primers, they are lightweight and airy and leave my skin feeling silky and make the perfect base for my make up. Highly recommend the illuminating one for 30+ age range.
Dhana T.
I love this primer. I feels soft and smooth on my face. It holds my foundation in place, it has a velvety feel to it and the only problem i habe with it is the smell but other than i love it.
Dejah M.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Aimeeh L.
Does the mineral infused and poreless variation have spf too?