BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Trishanne B.
I found it to be very small amount in such a tiny bottle. It smelled nice. Sadly It just wasn't for me. It made my foundation look very cakey and made my skin super dry.
Emma H.
I love this face primer. I love that it has spf. It keeps my makeup on for ages and is deffinetly long lasting. It's very user friendly and keeps you protected from the sun. I'll defiantly recommending this to my friends!!
Tine N.
Love the 20 SPF primer, it makes my skin feel soooo soft & it makes my makeup last longer & then it protects my skin from the Sun. What could be better? Absolutely love this primer.
Sara A.
Riyadh
I am currently using this primer and its not that great as I thought it would be I'm using the mineral one and it makes my foundation look cakey and it looks horrible.
raiane n.
sao jose dos campos
Em poucas coisas gosto de fazer um investimento muito grande , mas definitivamente não é o caso desse primer ele vale cada centavo investido .deixa a Maquiagem com uma duração altíssima
Medina K.
This primer gives your skin a good glow and it looks healthy. It doesn't dry your skin out at all. It sits very nicely on the skin, not too thick. Stays all day long.
Kritzia Z.
Aguada, PR
I love this primer because it sets perfectly your foundation but also protects you from UV rays. It's affordable and it's long lasting. I totally recommend it because it's a must in the everyday use.
Yesenia M.
Es un primer siliconado, que hidrata tu piel y la prepara para recibir tu base de color (maquillaje) y hace que tu maquillaje dure hasta por 8 hr, dejando un mejo
nathaly p.
Maracaibo, Zulia
I love this product. I recommend it 100%. Its smell is great, additionally its duration enchants to me. Moisturize and take care of my face. I love this product.
member-e00a45d86
Best primer ever! I get creases around my smile lines and its really embarrassing. Applying this before my foundation has saved me from those embarrassing moments
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?