BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Jade M.
Best primer I've ever used! Blends so effortlessly! So suitable for every skin type, hides pores and reduces redness in the skin. Makeup stays on so easily with this primer. The price tag is even better, worth every penny, so affordable!
Adriana L.
Quarto centenário

A fórmula é em forma de gel semi branco que é transparente na aplicação. A textura é muito agradável e espalhar muito facilmente sobre a pele. Fiquei espantado ao ver que apenas quantidade de tamanho de ervilha é suficiente para cobrir o rosto. Eu ponto-lo em todo o rosto e espalhá-lo com os meus dedos e apenas durante a aplicação eu posso sentir como liso faz a minha pele e fornecer-me lona perfeita para maquiagem adicional
Chinenye O.
Abuja, Nigeria
Would have shown a picture but am out of this product. I love it because it gives a flawless finish, it primes my face to be smooth before foundation, it reduces oil giving my face a matte finish.
MARISA A.
Great primer. I have oily skin and this primer seems it soak up that oil when it's in my skin. Doesn't lasts the longest but great! Makes me skin feel amazing and doesn't make me break out. I wish there was more in the packaging and I wish I could see how much I had left!
Jay E.
Binbrook, HI
Great face primer. I have been trying to find a good primer before I apply my makeup and this one really does the job. Hides nose pores for sure with a natural look. I would for sure buy this again if I find it at the store near me.
molly c.
This product I haven't used much of as I prefer different primers such as mac, but when I did use it it was fairly pretty up to a expensive primer. It made my skin very smooth for my dry skin but I don't think it would be that good for dry skin. Defiantly would have this as a back up and would buy it and recommend it for people who want still good products at a very good price!!!! <3333
Kk M.
This product is a must have for those of you who have an oily base skin type. It not only keeps a matte look but also helps decrease the oils found on the surface of the skin. It mixes great with my foundation and helps keep my make-up perfect all day long. Whether i'm completing a workout of sweating from struggling with my daughter. This facial primer is my go-to.
marie m.
Biskra, Biskra

Like this products, affordable, effective ........,neat, everyone choult try it at
least once.......... Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like
it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for
sure........
Karen P.
Este producto me encanta ya que cuando te lo rocías te deja fresca y hace que la base se vea perfecta solo que por donde sale el producto él rociador no es el adecuado tendría que sacar uno que se esparza y no se desperdicie
Talita C.
Eu tenho uma pele super oleosa e testei esse primer que uma amiga me apresentou e fiquei apaixonada.. ele reduziu a oleosidade dá minha pele e reduziu bastante os meus poros e gostei muito dá hidratação.. foi um achado e estou usando muito esse produto!
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?