BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Cassandra J.
El Paso, TX
I love to use face primer before I put any makeup on.. just so it can last longer. I needed something that wouldn't drown me after I sweat, this product was the go to! My makeup stays on for countless hours without having any change on my face. This primer I would recommend to anyone and everyone!
Jenna C.
This was the first primer I ever used. It was the gateway to my makeup obsession! I was surprised how much the primer affected the lasting power of my makeup. It's super easy to smooth over skin and I plan on trying the different primers e.l.f. now offers.
Clare M.
Elkhorn, NE
The e.l.f. Cosmetics SPF 20 Face Primer makes your face smoother than a baby’s bottom. This primer evens skin and smooths and applies like butter. I love starting my makeup routine with this staple, couldn’t imagine applying foundation without it!
Maria B.
Dallas, TX
I've used this face primer so many times , and when I used it my face feels so good ! It's an amazing product good for anyone well any girl that's starting out . I love this product , if chose this over any other face primer honestly because I'm so used to it and most importantly it's so good !
Morgan B.
Charles Town, WV
This was not great for me. I know the price tag is really enticing but it's just not worth it, really. It doesn't last long, and least for me and I have a pretty normal skin moisture.
Delaney M.
Winchester, VA
I love this primer! Foundation blends so nicely on top of it, and a full face lasts longer and looks a lot better. It goes on smoothly, and for the price, it's unbeatable. I would definitely purchase this again.
Madison k.
Not that big of a fan of this product it's very greasy and takes a long time to dry before I can out my makeup on. Although it set fairly well on my skin which is normal to dry. I wouldn't repurchase this product.
Alysia S.
San Juan Capo, CA
I was pleasantly surprised when I tried the ELF primer. I usually use younique. This was great for dry or combination skin. Easy to apply and blend. Silky smooth. I highly recommend it and it is very inexpensive. e.l.f. Poreless Face Primer- Small
Sarah M.
Cedarhurst , NY
I love this primer for a few reasons. I love how nice it feels on my skin, it's not sticky but a smooth consistency. I love how it makes my foundation apply flawlessly and not cakey. I also love how the bottle has a pump to easily get the product out.
Alana S.
Avondale, AZ
Eld cosmetics spf 20 face primer is my absolute favorite, it might feel a little gooey on your face but it really helps your foundation stick and gives you moisture all day long. My favorite part is that the product is an absolutely affordable price and works just as well as high end primers
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?