BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Ada L.
The primer is a not to expensive and it's easy to apply the primer and the rest of the makeup above. I would recommend this product because it last good over the day. I have had oily, and dry skin I think it works good on both skin types.
Ivanna L.
I like very much this primer, and all about e.l.f Cosmetics. This product it's perfect for my skine and make my face feels perfect every day. I absolutely recommend this product.
Seanna M.
Not my favourite primer... was very tacky, and didn't sit very well with foundation on top:( but taking into account the price, I guess it is not half bad. Hides pores well!
Deixar a pele maravilhosa me sinto mais jovem. Não viveria sem pois é um produro milagroso!Gostaria de indicar a todos meus amigos familiares e em todas minhas redes sociais.
Madison M.
The elf face primer is very soft and very comfortable, I have oily and dry skin at different moment and my elf primer is always good for me ! I would definitely buy it again !
Paris A.
Absolutely love this product, go through it so fast as a makeup artist! Gives a really lovely, smooth finish to the face without making any foundation or BB creams cakey
Molly G.
Salisbury
A great alternative or dupe to higher end primers that was effective in keeping my face makeup on all day. I particularly like the included spf and uv protection included within the formula.
I would 100% buy this product again.
Francheska N.
Fulton
This is such a great brand. I
These products are right on point and affortable. Use this before your makeup. It will help you have it last and keep you face beautifull.
Maria P.
Hace que mi maquillaje se vea increíble me gusta su textura y sobre todo su fácil aplicación, tiene un terminado natural y muy precioso para mi gusto! Hace que el maquillaje luzca reluciente y sobre todo que es accesible, y tienes buenos efectos
Ashley M.
Locust Grove, GA
Love this product for sensitive skin! It goes on silky smooth, leaving your foundation with a nice finish. Definitely does not break me out at all! Great product.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?