BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Meganlee H.
London, ON
I kinda like it; the velvety smooth texture is nice, but, I'm either not doing it right, or it doesn't quite hide pores and wrinkles like it's supposed to. It does last a bit - though, I feel like I need setting spray with this product.
Emma D.
Great and inexpensive primer. It is not too greasy or heavy that it makes me break out which is good as I have oily/combination skin. Goes on smoothly and the SPF is a plus. I don't find I have to wear sunblock on my face if I have used this primer under my foundation.
Brianna P.
New Port Richey, FL
Pretty good I bought it about a month ago and I liked it but it was like fake like it to me it was pretty hard to blend but it's I mean it lasted pretty well am I wouldn't say the byproducts I definitely would buy it again because like beauty and a budget you know
madeline a.
Toronto, ON
This is a great primer I love the feel it leaves on my skin. I have combination skin but sometimes my eczema takes over and this doesn't dr it out. Only downside is I run though it very quickly because there isn't a lot in the jar.
Jessica-Laura W.
Manchester
This is my favourite primer! I think applying a primer before your foundation is an essential! Not only does it keep your makeup on but it also makes your skin look nice. I would recommend this to people and I would also buy it again!
Kiersten F.
Fredericton, NB
I love elf products especially this primer, it gets my face ready for a full face of make up and helps it stay! Also the fact that it's SPF 20 makes it that much better!
Georgie S.
Welwyn garden city, Hertfordshire
Recently purchased this and I'm obsessed. It's become my everyday primer. It's easy to blend and not too greasy either it has a nice texture and really works well on my dry skin. Lasts well and works great under my foundation! Love this!
Gaaby A.
Disfarça bem os poros, deixa pele bem preparada pra receber a base! Um toque super aveludado do jeito que gosto, uso muito!
Deu super certo pra minha pele... sempre que posso compro mais um, afinal é raro eu me dar tão bem com um produto como me dei bem com esse ! <3
Evelyn G.
Amo todos los productos de ELF, su primer es genial, facil de aplicar, muy rendidor de antemano les digo que protege del sol, algo que va muy bien porque el sol mancha y quema la piel, sirve para todo tipo de pieles, súper recomendadisimo, ¡SIMPLEMENTE GENIAL!
Perfect for all skin types and leaves your skin feel amazing gives a natural shimmer and makes you glow. Easy to mix and blend with your skin type. Would 100% buy this product again over and over again.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?