BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Rosie W.
Gallipolis
Awesome product. It's got light spf and very light to wear. It goes on smooth and isn't greasy. It keeps my makeup in place all day and minimized my pores. It left a natural looking finish with a subtle glow. I buy this at least once every month or two.
Ashley D.
Muskegon
Love this face primer.  It was so hydrating to my face and smelled Really good. ELF is the only brand of face primers I have used due to funds but want to try other brands as well.
Abbie T.
San Angelo, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
For only being 3$ this primer is worth it! It is comparable to name brand make up and I’ve not had any issues with it since I’ve been using it! It feels like butter applying to the face and it does help prolong your make up!
Allie T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love all the primers that I have used in the elf brand! They are at great quality for a great and reasonable price! Although I have not tried all of the primers YET I will assume they are all great!
Lakyn S.
Welsh, LA
This product gives you a nice start to your makeup. It preps and primes the face by adding a smooth silky layer to apply your foundation on. It feels in big pores and works well with most foundations. I find it very hydrating as well! Amazing price too.
Brianna C.
College Point, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite primer! It helps me apply my makeup smoothly, and keeps it looking fresh. It is worth trying and it is not expensive.
DeDe D.
28412
I love this primer! The price point is unbelievable! It’s as good as any other primer out there! You will love it especially the price!!!!
Erica G.
Fontana
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love it it moisturizes my face soo good and it leaves it soft then after I put on my foundation it looks so good 😍
Sarah H.
ellicott city md
Similar to Maybelline Baby Skin® Instant Pore Eraser® and Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer it has a very siliconey texture which blurs the pores nicely. I’ve found that if you run too much it will come off which I don’t really like but it looks fine under my skin. This is a product you do have to be careful with because if you rub too hard it will come off.
ANESSIA 🍒.
Purchased at: Target
This primer worked decent for the price and is easy to use but I’ve used some better drugstore ones so I don’t think I’d buy again .
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?