BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Nicolette M.
Eldorado, IL
This primer goes on smooth.  With continuous use, it helps moisturize your skin.  However, this primer did not work with my oily skin. It made my make up greasy and my make up did not set well. I would recommend this primer for individuals with dry/normal skin types.
Mariela A.
Bridgeton, NJ

I really haven't ever found a face primer that feels nice. They all just feel like a greasy layer on my skin, it feels as if I rubbed vegetable oil on my face. I find my make up moves around more on primers. It just feels gross, The price and packaging are great though. I'm all for any product with a pump.
May G.
Honestly the main reason I love this and give it 5 star is because of how amazing it feels on my face skin/ anddd my makeup last much longer. I started using this before I apply my face and noticed the difference. It definitely helps set my face for a long work day
Natalie K.
This primer is an amazing primer for keeping your self on a budget. It dose help blur pores really good! It has a matte beautiful finish. It is very easy to blend and apply. I would recommend this primer if you like a silicone textured primer. I also live that’s it is a pump!. I totally would would but this again
DE'ANNA Q.
This face primer is the bomb! It can stand up to any high end product without a blink of an eye! For $6you can't beat it. Not oily, goes on silky smooth, last me all day, very pleasant smell. Great for sensitive skin !
Jessica M.
Riverside
I highly recommend this product if your like me and have very fair skin and freckles. I love this product because not only does it hydrate it protects my skin as it seals and peeps my face for my makeup leaving it feeling smooth and seamless when it comes to pores!!
Samantha F.
San Antonio, TX
Most of the elf primers really jive with me. I use this one during summer's in texas bc skin care is most important. This is supposed to be a primer but I used it as just a face cream on days when i wouldn't want yo do a full face, kinda in place of foundation.
Mikayla T.
Gridley, CA
I think this product does the job. I use this every morning. It has this kind of thick feeling when you put it on your fingers. But when you rub it on your face it's a nice smooth texture.
Beth N.
I love this face primer. As good as the more expensive ones. It lasts all day. My face just looks better after primer, the primer then foundation. I know that I get good coverage and moisturization.
Charise R.
Manchester, New Hampshire
this is one of my favorites, that i miss lol.  elf primer was actually the first primer's that ive tried. Hides the pores so well. Its like that they are not even there. And it lasts all day. I have tried other primers but this one im going back too.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?