BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Jacqueline D.
San Antonio , TX
Omg this has been the biggest game changer for my makeup! It seriously hides my pores and makes my skin look sooo good! And I love it sooo much recommended FOR EVERYONE honestly I would buy again when I run out!
emily c.
This product is so creamy and smooth it leaves your skin feeling nice all day. The only think i don't like is that the pump sometimes gets jammed, and it leaves a little bit of a shimmer finish so if you're looking for matte then this might not be the best choice for you.
Chelsea F.
Spring
This was my first foray into actually using a primer (I know), but I was pleasantly surprised. At first, my skin did not like it and reacted with little breakouts. After 3 days of use, my skin cleared right up. It's super easy to apply and provides a great, pore-less base for foundation. Would recommend for those with combination skin!
Montserrat A.
Salisbury, NC
I absolutely loved it! It is a really cheap product for the wonders it does. I always put it on when I do my make up and it helps a lot! And it's not oily at all. I keep on buying them because of how great they are. I would recommend this!
Stephanie M.
This was the first primer I ever owned and I still purchase this till this day. I love the way it blends into my skin effortlessly and does not break me out. My bb cream or tinted moisturizers last almost all day with this primer.
Kristen B.
Mount Carmel, TN
My go to face primer! At $6 a pop, you cannot beat the price. Goes on smooth and my makeup stays on so much better with this primer. The only downside is it runs out quickly but with the price being so low, you can buy again and again.
april v.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
i actually got this in my last VoxBox and i was so excited to try it until i actually opened it and it smelled kinda funny. I didnt end up trying to cause i know it would irritate me after a while but my friend did and she loved it. which is great because its very inexpensive.
Kaitlyn b.
This product is so worth your money. I love this product since it hides your pores and helps glide on your foundation. It had a matte finish on my face but shiny finish on others. I have a more oily face and it worked well with my skin, I would definitely recommend this to others!!
Bella A.
Marysville, CA
If you're looking for something affordable, these are 100% the go to. I love my benefit porefessional but to be honest, I can't always afford it/justify my purchase! So when I can't I go straight to this. Works great with my skin (I have combination skin) and is super moisturizing!
Tabitha G.
Terre Haute, IN
I never knew how much of a difference a makeup primer could make. I'll never go back to not using one!
My pores always look huge when I wear makeup- but with this primer my foundation glides on and stays on top of my pores- not in them!
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?