BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Maria P.
Wood Dale, IL
This is the first thing I put on my face when I washed my face and it's natural easy to apply and blend and I recommend it and it does last long for the whole day I would recommend to others and it's awesome
Brooke O.
Pegram, TN
ELF COSMTICS SPF 20 FACE PRIMER - let me start by saying this product is easily comparable to other high end products. I think a lot of people don't realize just how good this company is. The primer is so soft and smooth and I will be buying it again.
Riss S.
Bensalem, PA
This is my second time purchasing e.l.f face primer, and i absolutely love it! I put it on everyday before I start my makeup. It helps my makeup last on long and also hydrates my face! It's easy to use and it's a comfortable texture! It also helps with my dry skin. I recommend it to anyone!!
Alejandra C.
Moreno Valley , CA
This face primer!!! OMG! I fell in love. Although it might not smell the best the way it feels is like a high end primer. It makes my face appear flawless. I especially love it around my T zone area. I definitely have got my friends to try this out and so far they have been loving it as well!
Skylar B.
Monroe, GA
As affordable as it is, it is a great product for the price. I bought this product thinking it would be cheap, but it was quite contrary to that belief. The results were unbelievable for the price. I would definitely recommend this to someone starting out with makeup, or someone wanting a natural, simple look with nothing heavy and dramatic.
Jessica B.
Stafford, TX
LoooVe this primer...

E.L.F. primer is an awesome deal... great price, great primer. My founfation glideson perfectly with this primer. My new go to... LoooVed it sooo much went and bought the redness correcting one as well. I received this complimentary from influenster for testing purposes.
Metuschelah M.
Las Vegas, NV
This primer is great. It fills in my pores and isn't too greasy for my oily, combination skin. I loe the price and it is very long lasting for my busy school days. It fills in my pores on my nose and around my nose. It would buy it again and I usually get it off Amazon. I love how this provides my spf, so I don't have to worry about getting a foundation that provides me spf.
Kirsten B.
Pittston, PA
To be completely honest when I tried this I found the consistency too oily-jelly like for my face. I have combination skin so towards my nose and other creases it made my makeup feel heavy and oily. I love elf though and would never hold a primer against them, my skin just didn't like it.
Shelby P.
Lima, OH
I love the way elf primer feels and I think it does a good job of keeping makeup in place during the day too. It does cause problems on days I'm feeling oily though, I find that it makes my face too smooth and then my makeup rubs off
Katherine W.
Plymouth, MI
Is not heavy and a little pump will cover your whole face. Friend bought this for me and I like it enough to keep with it but am looking to try something new as it does last long but doesn't really fill in pores. If you are looking for something easy and light I would recommend this primer
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?