BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Emily R.
I have oily skin so I need to make sure that whatever primer I use it cannot add to my oily skin.  This primer did not make my skin oily.  It does help to minimize pores.  What I love the most about it is that it's affordable.
Tiffany C.
Monroe, LA
I love e.l.f. products. To be a quality item at a price point that I can afford is wonderful. This face primer is one of the softest things that I have put on my face. It minimizes my imperfections and allows my makeup to stay on all day! I love it!
Kiara B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this primer it is very inexpensive the packaging is pretty nice for the amount that you're spending on it if you are a beginner and you're not really sure about primers at the flick would try this if you don't have any issues with your skin I would definitely go get head and give this a try I would purchase it
Crystal P.
Cleveland, OH
I love the protection barrier it has between my skin and my makeup. I doesn't have a bad smell. But at first when you put it on you can tell that you have something on your face and then that feeling goes away. But above all it is a great product and it does its jib for a reasonable price. Will continue to buy it.
Brynlee H.
Crossville, AL
I hated this stuff. It made my face so oily and my foundation would always slide off. Also, the packaging fools you. There's hardly any product in there and the packing makes it out to be way more product than there actually is. I would not repurchase nor recommend.
Racheal K.
Mount Morris, MI
With makeup I really tend to find that you get what you pay for and with this primer, it is no different. its just kinda ok, not the most moisturizing but it also didn't dry me out. very middle of the road. I wouldn't really recommend using this product unless you are just not looking to spend a lot of money.
Heather A.
The product is low cost for people on a budget. Maybe it was just me but I felt as if if dried my skin out a little bit and it seemed as if my foundation fell pretty flat. The texture of the primer feels very oily and almost feels like I'm rubbing some sort of oil on my face and it takes awhile to rub into my skin.
Mckinsey M.
This product is very similar to the baby skin by Maybelline. I was very surprised by the outcome of this product! I did not think it was going to be a smooth, soft, and magnificent as it was! I would most definitely Buy this product again! Are usually go for elf, because they have very cheap prices but great products! Overall it is one of my favorite primers for my pores.
Allison P.
Vacaville , CA
I love all elf primers. They're super moisturizing and so easy to apply. They're also super affordable. The only thing I would really say bad is that is you have very oily skin the product can get pretty oily on top of that
Aliyah B.
Lakeland, FL
This is a amazing primer, I've never used primer until my sister gave me elf primer and I fell in love it was a major difference in my makeup vs. Before when I didn't use it. Really look in buying or testing elf primer out.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?