BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Lola A.
Brooklyn, NY
The primer is so amazing I found out about it because Influenster sent it to me to review I don't have a problem with it it sits well on my skin and gives my foundation a nice and amazing look if I have the chance I will definitely purchase again
Danielle R.
E.L.F. Primer is definitely a repurchase product on my list! Reasonably priced and it works miracles for my skin. I have sensitive skin, and this primer did not break my face out. It applies easily and my foundation glides right over it! It also helps control the oil on my face which is a HUGE plus. I highly recommend everyone to try this primer!
Christyn W.
If I could give this product more stars I would. This is a complete dupe for the Smashbox primer that is way more expensive and it gives you the same great result and an affordable price! It lasted all day long and I will continue to buy this!
Teonsha T.
This product is great. I use it everyday as a primer for my face, It doesn't leave my skin shiny or dry. It's perfect for me. Especially since my skin is so dry now during the winter. I would recommend this product for dry skin types like myself.
Genny E.
Murrieta, CA
It's a good primer to add before your foundation. I like the fact that it has SPF 20 to block out the harmful sun rays. It doesn't give you flashbacks and it does make your makeup last a little bit longer. I have found it at Walmart and Target.
Ashley B.
W Sacramento, CA
I received this in a previous box and liked it so much that I purchased it from a nearby Walmart. I like that it's super smooth and makes my foundation look flawless. The only thing I just like is that about halfway through the day my face appears oily. Nothing some compact foundation can't fix, but it is the only primary that does this. Other than that everything else about it it's great. Would highly recommend, especially for the price!
Gladys G.
Elmwood Park, IL
The E.L.F. Cosmetics SPF 20 primer is a great option for a affordable primer. Primers can be quite pricey for a small container so I was happy to find this as an option. I have combination skin and it helps my makeup last longer, my T zone is less oily when I use it as well.
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Favorite primer! I have a very oily skin and I was scared to use a primer but this one works very well no oil it makes your skin look smooth and feels smooth to!! I ran out so I need to buy more. Pretty cheap for a good primer tho. Shows no pores no pimple bumps nothing absolutely amazing .!!! Great for summer
Darelys P.
San Juan
This first is very practical, makes your make-up to last for hours. Apply before the base and Checker, let it dry for a minute about see that then when you apply your Foundation and concealer will be easy to smudge them. It gives a beautiful finish to your face, looks healthy. And a very affordable price, is in will leave you open-mouthed.
Bjet C.
Burlington, WI
I've heard so many people rave about this but maybe I got a bad one when I purchased mine. When I used this I notice it had a weird scent like vegetable oil. It threw me off a bit and I thought that's how it was supposed to be so I continued on but it was just like too oily and felt weird. It made my foundation break up. It was just not ideal.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?