BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #61 in Face Primer

• Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
allison b.
San Jose, CA
I personally don't like the consistency of the ELF primers, it makes my face feel kind of slimy and gross. I've tried multiple different ones and this one was the most decent. Still not a fan. Moved on to another brand that benefits my skin more. Still worth a try for the cost.
Jennifer W.
ELLENWOOD, GA
Considering the insanely low price tag of e.l.f. products, I was quite the skeptic for a long time. A friend of mine who always had flawless makeup introduced me to this value makeup brand and I am now a big fan; this primer works as well as the much more expensive brands I had been using prior to finding this.
Ari Lear44447 F.
I really enjoyed this primer. I'm still learning how to correctly apply it so I don't use more than necessary. But it goes on very smooth. It slides across your fingers and face like the most slippery lubricant you can imagine. At the same time, the texture of it is SOOO soft and silky. It actually feels great just rubbing it between thumb and forefinger. It's a pleasant experience!
Tiara T.
Toledo, IA
This primer actually works really well for someone with super dry skin. I tend to reach for this in the winter months especially because my skin is the dryest. This is very lightweight and applies very easily with just a small amount needed for full coverage. And it is extremely affordable!
Claudia L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Im going to be honest with this one. The product is amazing for $6. My issue is that the amount of product vs the packaging is significant. Some of us think we are getting a full bottle like all other products but we arent. They do tell you how many oz of product but if you're like me i go with what my eyes can see. Which is a decent sized bottle on the outside. A bit deceiving if you ask me
Kallie B.
Keller, TX
I love the elf line as a whole, but their primers have to be my favorite drug store brand hands down. They have a primer for just about every skin issue. Oily, dark spots, dry skin and of course one with spf. I use this even when I'm not putting makeup on for the day. I feel like it balances my skin tone while protecting it from damaging rays. Give it a try, you won't be sorry!
María V.
Doral, FL
I really like this primer, very good value and worth amazing. Something that doesn't come to your mind when you see the price. The quality is amazing, i been using this primer since 5 months ago and it's one of my favorites. I love how it feel my skin after use it and my favorite thing my foundation stay longer and my makeup look better when I use it. Truly recommend it girls, worth it and the quality the best of all. Good Luck.

Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
After finally running out of my urban decay face primer, I repurchased this at Target. This primer has a very odd consistency and is very slippery. The "radiance" is basically little tiny gold glitter which wasn't flattering on my skin tone. There is also not a lot of product and I don't think it held my makeup on any longer.
Tami Q.
I recently discovered face primer. I have tried a few brands and e.l.f. is one that I recommend. It is nicely priced and applies easily.

My daughter also uses it from time to time, when she can sneak it out of my makeup bag.

I can't wait try more of their products.
Delilah S.
Lagrange
This product is alright. I'm not sure if I like the way it makes my skin feel. When I use it by itself as strictly a primer my face feels like it's plastic. I guess that's their point as it covers your pores so it does what it claims. It's an acquired taste. I prefer to use it with tinted foundation drops. When you use it keep in mind that a little bit goes a long way.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?