BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
Skylar R.
Rustburg
One of my favorites! It applies very smooth on the skin! It did a wonderful job at hiding the pores that I have! Truly it's good for any type of skin!
Rosa C.
I have this one my face is very sensitive with primers but it does help with my oily skin very nice and adorable I love it it does not protect from sun
Kristen M.
Mercer, PA
I love this product so much. I use the luminance which gives you a glow. I always wear it eveb if I'm not wearing foundation or other make up thay day.
It didn't work for me, made me super oily but I'm sure the spf had a big part in it. All I can say is if your more on the oily side, skip this product.
Lourdes R.
San Diego, CA
Perfect face primer I recently bought myself another one because I finished my other one and this primer leaves my face perfect for me to do my makeup
anna g.
North Hollywood, CA
I actually work for elf and this primers our number one seller. I always recommend this product to customers shopping for good yet affordable primers.
Tabitha M.
My daily primer. Affordable and something I can use daily without breaking the bank. This has been a repeat for me. I have this in two different kinds.
Luda K.
I love this primer , if can be a dupe for many of the more high end primers , if makes my foundation look flawless. It lasts long . It is a great base
Tania P.
I've had this for a few weeks now and so far so good. It leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth and I do see a difference in how long my makeup lasts.
Kenzy D.
This is not my favorite simply because I have very sensitive skin. It made me break out so I would not use it again. Good quality for the price though.
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Laney N.
Merseyside
does this leave a shimmer on your skin?