BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is there any flashback in this primer due to the SPF?1 Answers
  • Alguém pode me informar se esse prime é de boa qualidade??3 Answers
Aimeeh L.
Not bad for a daily primer. It is smooth and feels light on the skin. It is very affordable and a bottle would last long. It smells a bit minty too. I like that it also claims to have vitamins on it but I am not sure if this particular one has spf too. It is also very easy to find in any store.
Sierra T.
I actually ended up liking this product way more than I thought I would. I use a couple different exfoliants that require some sort of spf coverage in the sun, and even though I use light coverage foundation I usually find it slipping off my face. This helps both issues and doesn't break the bank!
Zorrinna O.
Highlands
I wasn't much of a person who liked makeup. But I decided to start trying this primer. First off it makes my face so super soft. And it mosturizes my face very well. My makeup stays on though out the day. Just wish it was bigger! But either way it is a win win!
TeMana D.
I like the Elf priners but I dont like the feeling of them on my skin because Im super oily so it makes my face feel even more oily and when I put on my foundation it just slides off or gets very creasy and patchy. But for dry skin type I believe it works a lot better
Lee H.
For the price, this primer is very impressive. I have combination skin and it did the job. It has a Silicon texture that seems to really hide your pores. It drys quickly, and allows the make up to stay put all day. Elf products are always on my shopping list. The primer is one of them that I would recommend
Kaitlin B.
Garfield , NJ
I have been using this ever since I received it from Influenster. First I love the packaging and it is easy to apply because of the pump on the bottle. It has basically no scent which is perfect for a primer. It does not make my face look cakey once I apply my makeup.
jinous d.
Tucson , AZ
I was sent this product free for testing purposes through Influenster and I was skeptical about the effectiveness. After using it a few times, it really does help with the longevity of the makeup wear! It is smooth and silky in application. It dries quickly!
Katie W.
pikeville , KY
I love this primer! I'm only giving it 4 stars because there's not a lot in a package and it dries out very quickly and then becomes unusable. It goes on very smooth and I often get a lot of compliments when I wear it. I would recommend to others because it makes my foundation go on so smooth and the gold one gives a beautiful glow! Even better, it's cheap too!
cecelia a.
Pearland, TX
I was not a true believer about face primer I really do not use makeup all the time but OMG. Me and my husband went out and I wanted to spiff up and tried it for the first time and I was very happily surprised on how well it worked. It filled in fine lines and made my face smooth and flawless looking I will buy it again and again and recommend it to EVERYONE super happy.
Ashley T.
Dayton, TX
E.L.F. primer is awesome! It works just as well as the more expensive brands. It is so affordable. Love that this has sunscreen in it to protect my skin! This primer makes your make-up go on smoother and lasts all day! I would recommend this to everyone!
Dejah M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Cause any breakout?
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
how green is the tint? does it look green on the face?